[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

norem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: re.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
What happens if I have only non rem sleep but no rem sleep?
Dreams occur during rem sleep. I do not want to dream.

I developed a way to have only nonrem sleep and 0 rem sleep.
>>
All sleep after a certain threshold is REM sleep. You dream every night, even if you don't remember it.

Smoke weed if you want to stop remembering your dreams.
>>
>>18696326
They have their own functions.

If you have no REM sleep, you will always feel refreshed and alert, but eventually your cognitive abilities will fall, your memory will go to shit, and youll start being a total tard until you fix it and get your deep sleep in order. You also risk chronic sleep deprivation which can sometimes look like schizophrenia.

If i could underline in here id underline memory twice.

Dreams are mental housekeeping, its your brain storing information, making sense of it all, and reinforcing memory.

There are anons that will say "i dont dream.and my memory is fine." they do dream. They just never remember them.

So sorry man. Unfortunately you have to deal with dreaming the same way you have to deal with that annoying fact you need to go out of your damn way to drink water and chew food every day.

Part of a healthy functioning system and youre in trouble without it.
>>
>>18696341
>>18696353
I read wet dreams occur during REM.
Is this info clinically wrong?
>>
>>18696411
No.

Dreams are dreams and they occur in REM. A sexually stimulating dream would occur at that time.
>>
>>18696426
So if I avoid REM ill never ejeculate while sleeping?
>>
>>18696437
Youre missint the point. Youd fuck yourself up so much the mess is a fair trade.

But if this shit happens often to you i wonder if youre either a teenager or dont fap enough.
>>
>>18696437
What part of "all sleep is REM sleep" wasn't clear?
>>
>>18696326
A bit of a retard, aren't you?
>>
>>18696638
It is not
>>18696635
Masturbation is harmful and hurts.
I havent fapped in 310 days
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.