[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peeping Tom wanting to redeem himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483739021951.png (72KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483739021951.png
72KB, 480x320px
Sup /adv/, I've got myself into a bit of a pickle.

>moved to a small 1 bedroom flat in a large town after living most of my life in the countryside.
>get on with life for 10 months until beautiful latina girl next door has a loud party 2 months ago.
>good view into one of her small apartment windows and so far have witnessed her naked a few times.
>pretty sure she's noticed me on a couple of occasions but continues on regardless.

Essentially I've become a peeping tom, and I really don't like it.

I've had enough of feeling awful about this and fear I may be developing an obsession. I'd rather have a real relationship and should probably start dating but I want closure on this and can't seem to get her out of my mind.
So this morning I decided to lean out my own window, smile and wave at her to get her attention (like a goon I suspect). She looked at me confused for a couple of seconds and then carried on getting up (she moved her bed right in front of the window I look in about a week ago).

I really wanted to sort this out today so I after I saw her get ready I decided to go around to her front door and used the buzzer I thought would be her flats. Nobody came to the door but that's not surprising really.

I want to talk to her about how she feels about me peeping, even if it's just to confess to her I suppose and get this burden off my chest. I think it'd be easier if she had just saw me once, freaked out, closed the blind and I could get on with my life. I wonder if she's actually interested and teasing me.

TL;DR how do I get in contact with the girl next door so I can talk to her? send her message? Yes, I know I should probably forget about her and move on.
>>
>>18696116
Ask her on date.
>inb4 excuse
Ask her on date. What do you have to lose? You lost your dignity long ago anyway.
>>
>>18696116
Leave her a note. "Sorry that i'm coming off as a creep, but i just want to ask you out for a coffee. InsertPhoneNumber. Best regards, neighbor across the street"

When she blows you off, at least you'll have closure. If you're lucky she might even accept.
>>
>>18696124
>>18696146

I was thinking about that and would offer her a date, it's just the actual act of getting in contact is difficult. I need to catch her attention again that won't piss her off. I think she might be having issues in her life at the moment, i.e. angry conversations on her phone, random screaming, spends a lot of time in her bed etc.

I thought about writing her a letter but I'm unsure on her exact flat number.
>>
>>18696160
>the actual act of getting in contact is difficult.
Hence my suggestion of leaving a note. The downside is that it might make you seem more creepy.

Any negativity in her personal life might be to your advantage: Maybe you could represent a break from whatever her troubles are.

Ps: I wouldn't ask her on a date this early, that might be jumping the gun a bit. I suggested coffee because it's hard to not interpret it as just a friendly casual thing.
>>
>>18696180
She lives in a building with 8 different apartments in it, I don't want some random person in there picking up the note, reading and binning it. I'd like the message to get directly to her. I suppose I could ring each buzzer in turn and speaking to her neigbours but unsure on what excuse i could have to find out her apartment number.
>>
>>18696221
How far away from you is her window? Any chance you could deliver the note that route?
>>
>>18696244
Her window is about 15 to 10 metres away but at 290 degrees. We're both at the back of our buildings so there's gardens below. I'm on the 2nd story, she's on the 1st. She's 2 doors down. I'd have to use a slingshot to deliver window to window, or risk trespassing into someones garden and throw it up... Really not keen on that option.
>>
>>18696273
Stay out of her garden/porch. I like the slingshot idea.
>>
>>18696221
leave the note under the door
>>
>>18696273
Write your number on a sheet of paper and stick it to your window. Anything else is autism.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.