[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hullo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dunkirk.jpg (259KB, 1404x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk.jpg
259KB, 1404x2048px
I'm probably making a mistake by posting here, but anyway.

>Start taking classes almost a year ago
>Girl of interest, we'll refer to her as X
>Interested in her since early Dec 16
>Ask her out during the Xmas holidays to go out with some common friends
>She's away
>She messages me for my bday in May, she had put some effort to what she had written it seemed
>Message her a month ago to wish her well for her bday
>Classes started 2 weeks ago
>Laughed at some stupid & unfunny joke of mine
>Came to ask for my help in math while she could easily ask someone who knows just as good as I do, in fact, she asked me about things multiple times (this was about less than a week ago).
>Today, I tell her something stupid about that exam
>Thanks me for my help with a bright tone in her voice and we both laugh at something which I am too bored to provide more info about
>Anyway, I was thinking about texting her today or tomorrow and asking her to go to the movies to see pic related, which I absolutely loved

Please tell me:
1. Do I like her so much to the point I notice and overthink about every little thing that she does?
2. Why I should do it
3. Why I shouldn't do it
4. Should I do it? <your outlook on this whole thing>

Or I am becoming paranoid and I should kms?
>>
shameless self bump
>>
bump x2
>>
>>18695856
Jesus fuck.. Just do it already. Though: Pick a different movie.
>>
>>18695966
Why though?

I loved every single part of it.
>>
Christopher Noland portrayed the war too softly.
>>
>>18695977
Can we put our criticisms about the movie aside and maybe, just maybe help me out please?
>>
>>18695856
Stop thinking nonsense and ask her on date. Walk her home and do handholding.
>>
>>18695966
Not him but pick different movie really.
I saw dunkirk on friday with gf. She picked the movie because 'oh there is guy from 1 direction'. We also talked about that later and she said that if there wasnt him(her teenage times love) she wouldnt like the movie at all. There is zero plot or romance.
She obviously likes you and she made her move. Your move shouldnt be just showing her what you like but trying to find something she likes. Girls really appreciate when you try to do something for HER, even if she doeant like the thing, just say you wanted her to like it and it is fine. She can then do her next move and so on.
>>
>>18696034
really nothing else worth seeing is currently on the movies

t.3rd world shithole disguised as an """"developed country""""
>>
>>18696046
I am from Slovakia lol
If there is nothing else 'worth seeing' in your opinion do not go to movies at all
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.