[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22/M here. How much is physique truly relevant when it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1479764609767.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479764609767.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
22/M here. How much is physique truly relevant when it comes to dating/sexual prospects with women? I have been focusing on the elements of game, such as voice tonality, social calibration, conversational skills, style & presentation, posture and self-awareness over the past year. I have amassed a handful of social media contacts, numbers and dates from women, but I haven't had much in terms of sexual success. Is my ultra-lean physique really an attraction deterrent at play here? I have been ostrovegan for 6 months now, which has resulted in clearer, defined facial features, but minimal body fat.
>>
>>18695690
Holy shit mate, none of the things you mentioned matter much to a normal person in order to get laid.
Are you autistic by any chance?
>>
>>18695691
What do you define as "normal"? There is no such thing as "normal". And no, I am not a neurotypical; I have mild Asperger's Syndrome.
>>
Lol is this a joke? You sound like a really awkward person.. probs why you aren't getting a laid.
>>
>>18695690
There's never just one thing and if you think it's just one thing then that in itself is probably a bigger problem.

That being said looks are obviously very important. I mean if you look like starved out meerkat then ye that's probably an issue but if you are just normal looking then it shouldn't be.
>>
>>18695708
> I have mild Asperger's Syndrome.
Well, I'm sorry to say, but it shows. Even on a Japanese manga board, it shows. So go figure how much it shows when dating.
>>
>>18695708
That's fine. You have a hard time understanding others, but not much beyond that. You're approaching this too clinically though. A better way to go about this would be to meet someone with similar interests and try not to get immediately into each other, but instead form a slow, but dedicated connection between each other.

You should still pay some attention to your appearance. Looks still count to some degree at any age.
>>
>>18695708
Just to give you more clarity but it was pretty obvious you were autistic based on how you speak. You sound like someone who wants to roleplay being sherlock holmes or dr who. You cant hide the way you think even if you can pretend long enough to land a date. This is too much of a red flag and they will likely cut and run.
>>
>>18695841
I'm not a connoisseur of Japanese manga.
>>
>>18695690
All that work and you can't even hide your autism
>>
>>18695817
I don't about being awkward, sometimes I overdo the physical escalation.
>>
>>18695886
Does it really matter whether I hide my autism? Having Asperger's is part of who I am and there is no escaping that.
>>
Hmmm... perhaps I probably come across as too intense and "out there" when I approach women on the street or in night clubs. I tend to do well 'alternative', 'hipster' type women over clubbing-type women. What do you think?
>>
Looks are the most important thing with all forms of dating, not having autism is the second most important thing.
>>
>>18695690
>ostrovegan
problem identified
>>
>>18695907
Hippie or alt girls are generally more forgiving towards social miscommunication, as long as you're not being overbearing.
>>
>>18695708
>mild Asperger's Syndrome
shhh, just let natural selection take its course anon
>>
>>18695690
As long as you're healthy, its typically the personality that matters.
>>
>>18695888
This is a problem.

>>18695891
Not saying that you do, but being awkward does make things more difficult.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.