[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Im an incredibly lonely person, always waited on here to help whenever someone needed advice or personal help or something to talk out like human beings but havent been seeing what im looking for latetly.

A cross internet interaction is something i miss, online friends, digital heartfelt talks about stupid random shit. If someone wants to just talk for a few minutes im down, if not. i understand.
>>
>>18695603
Heya zoidberg, I'm here for a talk. Let me know where to message you. :)
>>
yo. idk, whats best for you?
>>
>>18695603
Hey man I feel you. I isolate myself in my room whenever I'm not working so I'm pretty lonely myself. How's your life been going?
>>
uh, lifes pretty fukin mixed for me. Like i got my new first laptop ever. but im scared of failing college since im a full time student and want to move in with my friends
>>
>>18695666
Congrats on the laptop. I'd check to see what living conditions would be like at your friends place before moving in. Is it conducive with your college schedule? I used to live with roommates for 3 years. You definitely have to be willing to compromise.
>>
My life until thi point has been a living compremise. I've lived in shacks all my life with my single mom. nothing has been bigger than 12 feet by 12 feet room with a small kitcchen and bathrrom extra room that 4 by 10 feet. The place i wanna move in will be ten times bigger
>>
>>18695703
That sounds pretty rough. I'd say give it a shot and enjoy the experience. I'm currently trying to move back out. My family is extremely dysfunctional.
>>
im scared of moving out for that reason
>>
>>18695761
You're scared because your family is dysfunctional?
>>
yuuuup, but im want to move out because of that.
>>
>>18695767
Just move out, I don't see a reason why you should be scared. Do you feel guilty that you're leaving your mom behind?
>>
Back to univeristy again, I've distanced myself from my friends too much, feel pretty depressed lately, videogames became boring but I dont know how to fill in my day otherwise.
>>
>>18695816
Don't worry too much about it and do the best you can when it comes to uni. Try to reconnect with your friends and understand that your friends might be pretty busy or they feel the same way. Try not to overthink things that are out of your control, friend. Also maybe take up a new hobby or actively try new things to occupy your free time.
>>
>>18695816
>>18695832
Im in the same boat as you guys.
After work, I go to school full time. I leave and then I just go home.
It's obviously my fault that Im not connecting with any old buddies and I just dont have a clue on how to get new ones. I want to move in with roomates, but Id feel bad leaving the new home my parents just got. So im stuck in a room... Again. That, and I just dont have the money. Tuition is expensive enough.

Am i just maladjusted to socializing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.