[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

knocked up a muslim girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: hijab.jpg (143KB, 845x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hijab.jpg
143KB, 845x1000px
i am in a strange situation /adv/
>27 year old western male, never had real girlfriend, just some random hookups, out of uni starting professional career
>traveled to a relatively liberal muslim majority country
>use tinder with a friend for fun, not really thinking i would hook up there
>get a date, she joins to the bar, we continue to a club and after to my hotel room
>girl is a 'cultural muslim', drinks beer, has great sense of humor, attractive, quite westernized
>ended up fucking numerous times this night and also two days later
>between also had some dinner and lunch etc
>did not use rubber, assumed she uses the pill at first as she did not insist on it
>also EC not easy to get there over the counter
>she just happened to be ovulating
>end results she is pregnant
>both of us are pro-life so no abortion for sure

the thing is that i actually like her a lot and basically i offered for her to live with me in my country and she accepted. on the other side this is a life-changing, major commitment, and i don't know too much about her still. i mean she is kind of waifu-like thus far, but there probably will be surprises along the way. so it either can be the best thing that happened to me so far in my life, or it can be a long-term drag. it has been an emotional rollercoaster for sure. should i be exited or worried? am i a fucking idiot or did i actually lucked out? 27 is as good as any time to have first kid, she is 25. going the conventional way would take years, even after finding the 'right girl'.

pic not her, just some random hijab result from google. she did not wear one when we were together, but she does when she is at home with family (we met at her uni town).
>>
>>18695560
country?
>>
>>18695560
She is not Muslim so it's OK because Muslim woman can't marry a non-muslim and of course your children must be Muslim too.
Just be aware of her family.
She obviously lied to them (many many rules in Islam for the marriage, girl must be virgin a brother or a father must meet your first etc etc)
But it's cool for you, congratulation be happy dude.
>>
don't raise it muslim
>>
Her dad is going to fuck your shit up if he finds out you are having a baby out of wedlock with his daughter. Prepare to jump ship or burn bridges with her entire family.

t. non degenerate Muslim girl living in the west
>>
>>18695704
go home faggot
>>
>>18695565
She's Indonesian and I live in the Netherlands. Originally from another northern EU country.

>>18695611

Like I said she culturally identifies as Muslim, but she is not devout, still does not eat pork for example though.

I'm not religious so yeah I won't raise him or her muslim. But the question of identity is very open as we speak English to each other, we both have our own native languages and we would raise the kid in Dutch environment. Lots of stuff to figure out huh.
>>
>>18695560
Get a paternity test before you commit to anything at all.
>>
>>18695560
>did not use rubber, assumed she uses the pill at first as she did not insist on it
One more kid in the world with morons for parents.
>>
>>18695560
If you want to get through on this (what I recommend - you are responsible for your child now) you HAVE to find an excuse to get her out of the country seperately from you depending on country, since in most muslim countries muslim girls cannot be married to not muslim men. As well depending on country premarital sex is punishable, sometimes by death.

If her family is liberal enough, ask them for help, if not do not many anything until you are in the west, for that legal reason.

If nothing works you could convert, take her to the west and deconvert, though if her family has a lot of friends and is radical that could be a death sentence as well.
>>
>>18695560
Also, there's a chance she was planning this from the beginning. How do you know she won't ditch you after her and your kid become citizens of your country?
>>
>>18695709
I'm telling OP what is most likely to be the truth as opposed to the "true love" bs he wants to hear.
>>
>>18695731
I don't think that is the case in Indonesia, as one of her best friends is married with children to a Belgian guy. And her parents already know that she prefers 'bule' and she actually planned to move abroad before. Her plan was to Spain but NL would be fine as well.
>>
>>18695735
cool. go home faggot.
>>
>>18695719
>She's Indonesian

Well shit.

Premarital sex there is punished by being beaten with a cane in public:
https://www.rnw.org/archive/indonesian-punks-caned-pre-marital-sex

Marrying a muslim woman is not legal for you:
> Article 44 prohibits a Muslim woman from marrying a non-Muslim man
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/inter-religious-marriage/indonesia.php

As said, you have to get her out of her country under an excuse.
>>
>>18695739
No u.
>>
>>18695704
>this

>>18695719
Yes your child will be in a fucking identity crisis later in life (racemixing) I though she was Arab .
>>
>>18695738
It is >>18695740
But if her parents are fine with it, then that is the way to get her out of the country with you.

Your next stop is talking with them then. Be respectful. Apologize. A lot. Show proof you can provide for her. That will be important.
>>
>>18695744
>I though she was Arab .
Indonesians aren't arabs.
>>
>>18695740
This is aceh, she is from there. Also I don't plan to marry her, just register, also to do that in the Netherlands.
>>
>>18695750
I meant she is not from aceh
>>
>>18695747
Oh really b-but Muslim is a race!
I know but the op didn't mention it at his first post.
>>
>>18695750
Her parents won't allow her to leave and be with you if you do not marry her. I am pretty sure of that.

As well can she even legally stay with you unmarried as an foreigner who doesn't work? Shit like that here in Germany would get you kicked out of the country (unless you are a refugee - lel), and that can even happen if you get divorced to like 5 years in or such.
>>
>>18695758
If I wrap my body in mud and dirt can I be a German too ?
>>
>>18695750
You honestly screwed up your life, and that of you unborn child. Was it worth it just to cum in some slut who's probably been fucked by dozens of other men? And that's not even mentioning the handful of STI you got from her because you were too stupid to use protection. I don't know what to say to you if you're expecting a happy ending for you or your unborn child out of this.
>>
>>18695759
If you somehow can get a Syrian passport, speak fluent Syrian Arab, then probably yes. If you can make up a convincing story how your country persecutes you, yes. You just have to get here and then ask for Asylum afterwards.

It is not THAT dope for a westerner though, I think. The first few years you will not be able to work, only will get something similar to Hartz IV without the rent etc. addon money (-> Slightly over 300 Euro) a month, and you have to lie in that time in a refugee camp/ center together with mostely muslim refugees.
>>
>>18695758
I don't know how liberal her parents are exactly. But pretty sure that they would prefer her to be in a committed relationship with someone of means than a single mom. I thought of committed registered relationship and after we get to know each other better there would be a window to marriage. And Dutch law would allow to bring partner to NL, I think kid should make it even easier.
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (47KB, 407x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
47KB, 407x361px
>>18695704here

>>18695745
Muslim parents will not accept her a)having a bastard child b)their daughter having a child with a non believer. No matter how liberal some Muslim parents seem they are not going to let something like this slide. I'm warning you because you sound like you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Your options are to either run away to the Netherlands and change her name so her brothers don't kill both of you or quickly convert and have a shotgun wedding. The latter is IF you want to maintain contact with her family.
>>
>>18695771
Alright. Then better sooner than later have her talk to them.
Have her butter them up first so that you get out there alive.
Though lies are wrong you being her "bf" instead of a hookup will ease the blow.
>>
>>18695771
Thinking about it: Talking with her parents IN the dutch ambassy is your best bet to survive this if they are conservative.
>>
>>18695766
I speak French and an Arab dialect (Arab letters ,we can understand Arabic but it is really different)
My skin is white (like a ginger ),My hairs are curly (like those Jewish people,yeah just like moot)
Can I do it or better do it legally ?
Also I want to stay as far as possible from these "Refugee"
I could just get out from the camp?
>>
>>18695781
Her parents already knew before she was planning to move abroad in any case. So they are pretty much resigned to the fact. I think they already made peace with the fact that she prefers 'bule' (white foreigners) as well. So I am not that worried about her family and she pretty much reassured me that it won't be a problem as well. The only thing she said her parents might care about is what their neighbors think, as that's supposedly a big thing in Indonesia.
>>
>>18695776
Because more culturally advanced americans rejoice when their daughter is knocked up and the father leaves the country shattering their daughters dreams and leaving her alone with an illegitimate child.

Do you get it yet?

>>18695560

Hey OP. Doesnt sound like you have a problem at all actually.
>>
raise the kid as a christian dude
consider yourself a crusader from now on
>>
She can't be "waifu-like" if she easily has sex (unprotected at that) with strangers she meets through tinder
>>
>>18695786
>I speak French and an Arab dialect (Arab letters ,we can understand Arabic but it is really different)
>My skin is white (like a ginger ),My hairs are curly (like those Jewish people,yeah just like moot)
>Can I do it or better do it legally ?

Legally? No. Not unless you actually get persecuted or there is war in your current home country.

>Also I want to stay as far as possible from these "Refugee"
I could just get out from the camp?
During day, yes. But you have to sleep there and officially live there. You as well cannot get out of a certain radius around it (larger than a city, but less than a full state, or the police will hunt and catch you.

>>18695829
Then don't tell the neighbors exact reasons now. Lel. All they need to know she moved to Holland.

>>18695857
THAT as well. And convert her.
>>
>>18695857
>>18695875
He's not much of a christian if he travels to other countries to have premarital sex with sluts.
>>
>>18695879
Have you ever Deus Vulted at all in your life?
>>
>>18695875
Thanks,
I am from a minority in my country most of us aren't Muslim, is it a persecution to be a minority in a muslim country ?
>the police will hunt and catch you
Is it really impossible ?
What if I learn German ?
I am a passable white.
>>
>>18695867
There is a particular reason why she did this with me that night that I rather not disclose right now, anyway it was her first time on tinder.
>>
>>18695895
she have a dick?
>>
>>18695611
>She is not Muslim so it's OK because Muslim woman can't marry a non-muslim and of course your children must be Muslim too.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>18695902
If she was Muslim I meant
>>
Anyway I made this thread not to discuss legal issues or what would her family do to me, but rather talk about the actual relationship I will have with her. I mean our kid would not be the first unplanned one in the world, and we both are willing to give a serious relationship a try. Anyone here been in similar situation, as in knocked someone up and then tried to make it work, or knows someone that has? What would the odds of success be? Of course I guess it would be hard to make a determination based on the limited information and uncharted territory that I am in.
>>
>>18695895
>first time on tinder
>sleeps with first guy she met through tinder
>>
>>18695916
Depend where you live
If you have a debt and no car or if you're wealthy.
>>
>>18695978
I have 5K student loan and two bicycles which is all that's needed in the Netherlands.
>>
>>18696017
If you think so, I don't know much about how life is .
Just save enough money for the kid and teach her to be a nice housewife .
>>
>>18695560
>i offered for her to live with me in my country and she accepted

marry her, fuck the haters, have the good life, congratulations man!
>>
This is one of my nightmares (I travel with a Muslim girl and a ton of condoms). She sounds like she would be more independent than mine though. Mine comes from a place where families live together in mansions or towers, and outside of their property the city is unsurvivable.

You might have a problem with visa times, depending on how rushed you feel.
>>
>>18695916
The insights you get from talking to her will be more valuable than any general insights we can come up with here. (This is meant as an insight itself).
>>
>>18695560
>muslim
>goes on a date
>in the same room with a male thats not her family
>actually drinks alcohol
>has sex

funny defenition of muslim
>>
>>18695560
>both of us are pro-life so no abortion for sure

jesus christ dude i thought this only existed in the memes

well enjoy fucking up your life because le killing your seed is murder
>>
bro your an idiot if you wwere drinking beers she wasnt a cultural muslim she was a fake muslim she was just wearing a heead wrap to come across a havibg high moral value.
>>
>>18695560
>having vaginal sex with a muslim woman that value virginity above all
Both of you are stupid.
I've been to Iran, and fucked several "muslim" women after going through temp marriage that allow you fuck them.
The only condition was to do them in the ass, in order not to tear the hymen, the few who let me do it in the pussy, were either divorced or widowed.
Anyway if she let you have unprotected sex with you, then she was fishing for a way out from her country and you're that way.

Your option are take her and marry in NL, or embrace Islam and marry her in her.
>>
Fucking OP jesus christ

DO EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING CAN TO GET HER TO DO THE ABORTION

You dont fucking wanna raise a muslim baby what the fuck are you doing to yourself

>pro life

yeah pro life my fucking ass if you were pro life you wouldnt even considering raising that thing with her

Wat doe je jezelf aan
>>
File: 5204635_orig.jpg (55KB, 944x725px) Image search: [Google]
5204635_orig.jpg
55KB, 944x725px
>>18696212
>funny definition of muslim
You won't believe how hypocrites some of the Muslims are.
The things I saw would make /pol/ have a field day.
>>
straight cucked
and then all the /pol/tards wonder 'my oh my how in the world do the shitskins get into our pure countries'

you obviously are just gonna keep the babby, import the grill, marry, and have a new life

you might wanna focus on staying together for the sake of that poor soul tho, don't be one of those fucking failure parents that are too busy with their own issues and forget about the human they stupidly brought into the world

I'm saying you have exactly 9 months to become responsible fucking adults, which you obviously haven't been thus far
>>
She's not really Muslim. A lot of people just label themselves as muslims just cause it sounds so cool and 'cultured' when they barely follow the religion. Kinda like the same people who call themselves 'transblack' and 'genderfluid'.
>>
>>18695744
>Yes your child will be in a fucking identity crisis later in life (racemixing)
What makes you say that? I am mixed and hold no such crisis of identity.
>>
>>18696212
>>18696253

It's the same attitude as Christians, not caring for the rules and priding themselves on charity. I honestly think if they didn't have distinctive clothes (colourful desi or black/white arabic/SEA) then they wouldn't be held to a different standard.
>>
>>18696714
You can live perfectly fine with that ,really depend how you were raised and which country you're from.
Being half black in Iceland could be horrible for example.
All humans need an identity look at Muslims ,Arabs are racist AF ,but they will never hate a black Muslim .
It's just tribalism if your religion or society give your an "identity" everything will be just fine.
>>
>>18695879
Depends on what kind of Christian.
Dorothee Sölle, Rosemary Radford Ruether, etc. probably would disagree with you. ;)

>>18695890
>Is it really impossible ?
Sure. You have no papers, so you can't live or work anywhere, at least not legally. As well you no longer can get state money, so running away from the camp REALLY is a bad idea unless you want to join a mafia like group or such. :)

Concerning Persecution: IF you feel persecuted, try it.
What is your country btw?

As well concerning learning german: Will help to integrate and be acknowledged, yes. But why not just migrate for work instead of going through the refugee process then?
>>
>>18695560

Good luck mate, you'll be fine.

Take her back to your country and live a happy life together.

Remember no marriage is perfect no matter how hot the woman, or how strong the bond.
>>
>girl is a 'cultural muslim', drinks beer, has great sense of humor, attractive, quite westernized

In other words, she is the type who would be killed with full ceremony in the middle east. You should be more worried about her father and brothers than you are about your kid. If they know how she is then no problem, but if they think she is something else then nothing but problem.
>>
>>18698161
Thanks mate, I feel like I am going to make it after all.
>>
>>18695560
Thats where you fucked up homie.
>>
>>18696779
>Arabs are racist AF ,but they will never hate a black Muslim

Not true. They may be 0.1% less racist than normal but they'll definitely act like the black Muslim isn't as "pure" as they are.
>>
>>18695704
Go choke on a Jewish pig's cock
>>
>>18695895
>I'd rather not disclose
You do realize we're all anonymous here?
>>
End it all dumbass
>>
>>18695719
Kanker op met je rassenschande
Je hebt letterlijk geen recht om te leven
Je kind zou niks zijn, niet nederlands, niet moslims, niks
>>
That's not a Muslim anon.
>>
File: IMG_3405.jpg (27KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3405.jpg
27KB, 500x278px
>She's a "cultural" Muslim
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.