[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgiving an ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1503358735168.jpg (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503358735168.jpg
525KB, 1280x720px
I have a girl problem, /adv/. Essentially I have few friends left who live anywhere near me, I want my ex back and at the same time I still feel a lot of anger and frustration towards her.

>cheated then tried to kill herself
>broke up with me
>an emotional, anxious mess who can barely take care of herself
>excels in college but lacks common sense entirely

There's a whole bunch of shit basically and as a person I really like her, but essentially over the years small things and big things alike piled up since she's effectively incapable of communicating normally. I'm normally very patient, very kind and coolheaded and engaged with people, but it's at the point where I feel lonely as fuck but still avoid her and get short with her. She depends on me for most things. Appointments, trips places, help with schoolwork and she has feelings for me and loves me, I could probably get into a position to date her again as shes currently in a relationship with someone emotionally unstable and extremely sensitive that she has a falling out with practically weekly, and every time she stays with me she treads the careful line of cheating. I don't even know why I would get back together with her. She was a shitty girlfriend and she's not even a great friend. Id spend half my paycheck and dump dozens of hours into her and I asked for help on one car repair and she says she has to support me. Literally 1/3rd the repair cost, and I've paid her back most of it already.

But I'm so fucking lonely, I have no other friends now as they've all moved or she had felt jealous and ran them out, my town is a dump. I wish I could just put all the negativity and anger away and act like I've just met her for the first time.

Any advice?
>>
>>18695495
Not having many friends is NOT a good reason to take up with someone you know is going to cause you pain.

It is far more efficient to just go out and make some new friends. (See replies to any number of threads on /adv/ for how to do that)
>>
>>18695512
Gotcha... I mean I don't think she intends to be hurtful. She certainly is benevolent and often says/does things without realizing its hurtful or shitty, probably autistic. I do like her as a person and there is still chemistry between us if she didn't think she's going to marry her LDR she has constant melodrama with. I would like to meet and see other people, maybe it'd alleviate some bitterness towards her. I've just spent the last 5 years with her, 2 before with some other clingy girl while I was suffering some bad shit. I'm 24 now, I don't know how to meet people and make friends at this age in my rust shithole city
>>
>>18695495
She sounds like a shit person and as long as you keep her in your life, its just gonna make you miserable. Move on, find someone who gives as much as you do, or you'll just end up resenting her more.
>>
>>18695676
She CERTAINLY is trying. People like that are selfish and want he spotlight on them, even if it means self mutilation and manipulating people you live.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.