[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ got a small problem and i would need some competent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: How-to-Meet-and-Date-a-Shy-Girl.jpg (75KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Meet-and-Date-a-Shy-Girl.jpg
75KB, 800x532px
hey /adv/
got a small problem and i would need some competent advice. im dating this girl and she is cute and kinda small. she recently told me she is a virgin and we decided to take it slow. she want to try sex as she really like me but recently i ran into some problems. After some touching and caressing i found that she has a really really small vagina. In fact she says it really hurts if i try to slip a finger inside. I mean right at the entrance and it really hurts. I had girls before and even a couple of virgins and yes i know it hurts a little at first but so far girls found it ok the first time as pain threshold. Like... mild discomfort or very low level of pain. Here i have... actual pain and i didn't even manage to put a finger inside (yes... i got her really wet first, yes i did not push her in any way and stopped instantly). Im just trying to establish how to set up her first time but now im in a problematic spot as she seems to have pain problems down there. Is this a thing that can be mitigated somehow ? any advice on how to prepare for this ? maybe im stupid but my theory is that i will have to tell her it will hurt and she will unfortunately have to deal with this... and try again and again the part with the finger were i slowly open the way as she gets used to it and accepts it and maybe its just a first time discomfort that will fade away to normal levels before i can actually penetrate her. Any opinions on this ?
>>
The kind of pain she's experiencing is very likely not comparable to the kind of pain that the other virgins you've had have experienced and if you have her bite the bullet so to speak, you're likely to turn her off of sex and possibly injure her. Slowly get her used to it, find some kinds of small, smooth toys that you can use on her, or don't go more than one finger at a time for now. Look up vaginismus, it might apply to her and it might not, but a lot of the advice for dealing with it can be applied to your situation.
>>
>>18695375
>Is this a thing that can be mitigated somehow ?

Yes, it is called Vaginism.
Yes, there are treatments for it. Google it.
Most take quite a long time though.

It could just be that her fear makes her clench her muscles down there too much though. There is no "treatment" for that but her learning to relax I fear though.
>>
>>18695375
Vaginism.
I needed to "stretch" my girlfriend for a entire year. If her vagina contracts like that she is still nervous in fact. Maybe try having a date stretched across the entire day and drink a little bit.

Until then, when you are getting sexy, treat her like a delicate goddess. kiss her, lick her gently, do what she likes, dont become impatient.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.