[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every girl I try to get with so fucking prude? This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0515.jpg (78KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
78KB, 500x510px
Why is every girl I try to get with so fucking prude? This is the formula to almost all of my dates: me and a girl will go to dinner, the park, downtown etc. and have a good time. We will go back to my car or apartment (I have roomies) and almost always passionately make out. BUT, every time I try to physically or verbally initiate them to go any farther, they brush the idea off, we make out some more and they leave. Then they'll ask to make fun plans again in a few days. This EXACT pattern has happened with several different girls in the past 2 years of trying to lose my virginity. I'm not ugly, but I'm definitely not sexy. I'm a little overweight (not anything crazy) and am always being called cute by girls. They see me as some kind of chill, huggable, fun guy and not as someone to fuck. All the anons on here talk about their promiscuous sexual experiences and I think I'm more than capable, but all the girls I've met are just not about it.

Besides trying to be more alpha, how do I fix?
>>
Sounds like you're trying too hard. You come across as desperate. And you definitely should not try to "be more alpha" because I can see that failing spectacularly. You don't know what alpha means in this context.

Take a step back and stop making sex your priority. The general rule is "no sex until the third date".
>>
>>18695304
so you try yo fuck them on the first date?
>>
>>18695324
No but feeling and shit
>>
>>18695323
Yeah I've had girls in the past say that I'm a little creepy/ controlling when it comes to trying to have sex.
>>
>>18695304

Unless there has been some serious prior flirting or fooling around over a period of time, the vast majority of girls are not interested in overly sexual stuff on the first date Unless they're a slag, of course. Making out on the first date is good progress, try to escalate to fucking by third or so. You're expecting too much based on hearsay that might or might not be true.
>>
>>18695304
I would say start by getting your own place and stop trying to get laid in a fucking car like a 15 year old, but what do I know? Part of "being more alpha" is taking control of your situation. I'm talking about living/financial situations, not raping a girl in a car.
>>
>>18695304

A lot of girls won't fuck on the first few dates.
Respect that.

If you would have made "fun plans again" you most likely no longer would be a virgin.

As well it is HIGHLY unlikely you will ever get a girl to fuck you in a car (-> in public), even with slutty girls that put out on the first date. Get away from that idea ever working.
>>
>>18695304
>Then they'll ask to make fun plans again in a few days.
Well do you? Because if not, then this is probably why you're still a virgin. Many girls won't fuck on the first date, and if you're not giving them a chance for a second date, you're not going to get laid.
>>
>>18695304
dude, i know this sounds super fucking gay, but make your first time with someone you care about. lost my virginity to some slut who lived a few doors down to me, i was basically begging for it, she rode my dick for 30 seconds, i blasted in a condom, and never talked to her again because I didnt give a fuck about her. totally regretted it. hooked up with my ex (we dated in high school but she was too much of a pussy to fuck me while we dated) a few months later, and my 2nd time with was some of the best emotional sex ive ever fucking had holy shit.
>>
>>18695304
>Trying to do it in your car instead of your house
>obviously being a bit creepy / desperate
>hoping to fuck on the 1st date
Lmao dude, chill.

Also, go lift some weights dude
>>
File: 1501534048104.jpg (45KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501534048104.jpg
45KB, 341x411px
>>18695446
>emotional sex
Found the fag.
>>
You need to become more alpha, dude.
>>
File: Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg (13KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg
13KB, 500x314px
Have you tried scheduling a second date?
>>
>>18695482
>Having emotions is gay
Found the virgin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.