[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out as stranger!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3255.jpg (92KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.jpg
92KB, 1536x1024px
Hey so long story short after a huge break up with my last girlfriend it's been a year of focusing on only myself. A promotion, new sports car, and new cologne later I'm ready to get back out there. I'm a pretty attractive guy I guess.. my last couple of relationships started cause the girls approached me or we where set up by friends so I've never really honed the skill of approaching a girl and asking her out. There is a girl in my english class I have twice a week and I think she's really cool and attractive. She's very quiet (can't tell if she's shy or just thinks she's better than everyone) either way I'm planning on asking her out on a date next time I see her before class. What should I say and how do I avoid looking like a total creep in front of a bunch of people?
>>
>>18695023
Don't be afraid of looking like an ass, people don't give a fuck as long as you aren't completely cringey, just make it a very casual thing, just introduce yourself and have a general chat with her, about class, see what kinda food she likes, if she likes coffee, any kinds of movies, or really try to find any interest you can use as an excuse to hang out outside of school. then one example would be like, you can casually say "oh awesome, well hey if you like pizza then you HAVE TO try blahblahblah, it is so amazing, you can come with me!" and like have her type her number in your phone.

Notice I say it this way because you're not *asking* her out, but you're suggesting she come do this cool thing with you, and you're not taking no for an answer by immediately handing her your phone with it already pulled up where she can just type in her number

And all in all, if it doesn't work for whatever reason no big deal, you probably have bigger balls than anyone in the class for going for it
>>
Tell her you asked for advice on relationships in 4chan.
>>
>>18695188
>Tell her you asked for advice on relationships in 4chan.

Tell her you followed relationship advice from 4chan.
>>
>>18695023
only advice I have, is dont overthink shit. in fact, the less you think the better. walk up to her and just diarrhea of the mouth. but make that diarrhea fun, playful, and express your interest in getting to know her. Most important of all, dont give a fuck about failure. it doesnt matter what the fuck you say as long as youre confident in what youre saying. women get so fucking wet over confidence and a man who knows what he wants. go get her. and worst case, if shes not into it, then shes a cunt and you should do the same thing to a different woman until you find someone who clicks with you. dont obsess over it, there are millions of cute chicks in english classes for you to approach.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.