[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where/should i leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: not me.png (10KB, 89x102px) Image search: [Google]
not me.png
10KB, 89x102px
i live in south california and i fucking hate it here. the people here either try to act ghetto or tough to the point of it either being annoying or ridiculous. every girl here is a carbon copy of each other to the point that when trying to talk to one they all speak, act and like the same things. people act like walking stereotypes and in general very bland after seeing the same annoying people. what few friends i've made here are the few exceptions and they all seem to agree that they don't like it here either.
i however feel obligated to stay here because my father has dementia and my mother isn't exactly mentally stable. on top of that my grandparents aren't doing to well and some of my friends are also very unstable at times. there were times that if i wasn't there some of these people they would not be here and its gotten to the point that i am constantly having to check up on these people.

my question is should i move away and if so where?

i'm currently 18 so i don't think it will happen just yet but id still like some advice on this
>>
>>18695021
Go to university
>>
Look within yourself for the answer.

You already know what it is.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.