[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

short on cash plasma donation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: plasma1.png (144KB, 280x384px) Image search: [Google]
plasma1.png
144KB, 280x384px
/adv/ what is your opinion on donation plasma for extra cash? i get payed every two weeks and around the end things get tight. is it safe to donate twice a week? how much of a detriment to your body is this? my main concern is the low experience medical practitioners and the hordes of people desperate for cash is there a risk of unsanitary equipment leading to some kind of disease?
could the greed for siphoning cheap plasma lead to sloppy patient screening? if the gov wanted to just take out some lower class people through disease they could definitely pull it off at these payed incentive plasma clinics.? so is this a quick buck with genuine risks? or is the paranoid conspiracy part of me talking myself out of 150-300 extra dollars a month? ive also heard that the majority of plasma is used for manufacturing RX drugs not really "saving lives" like they say. thanks for any input on the topic i haven't donated yet but went in the clinic to see how it works. any advice on income augmentation would be appreciated as thats the goal leading to me making this post.
>>
>>18695001
If you need the money you need the money. Ideally get a better job. As far as adverse effects go do your research. Realize though it's in their best interest to not get you fucked up as they'll be liable for damages.
>>
Go to college and then get a good job.

That's what I did and it worked.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.