[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
I have very few people in this world who love me. The only non-family person who truly loved me, a tranny, just told me her obvious feeling towards me. I didn't feel the same back, so I tearfully told them no, just now. I'm not sure how stable our friendship is now. Before now, we were as close as friends can be. I have very few social skills, anxiety plagues my everyday interactions. I'm almost thinking I should have settled for the tranny just so I could feel some sort of fulfillment in my life for once. I've held on for as long as I can, but without my friend, I'll have no one. I'm so pitiful that I watch commercials of people interacting normally and feel jealous. "Man, I wish I could talk to my doctor about my appendicitis without stuttering." "Wow, I wish I had kids that I could play baseball and video games with." Is there some kind of surefire way to build relationships, even for social retards like me?
>>
No, there isn't.

Battle Royale was a commentary on our society. We're pitted against each other and you're one of the people who lost.
>>
Get a job that involves interacting with others. Seriously I used to suffer from severe anxiety but after a year and a half of working at a restaurant most of my anxiety is gone now. I'm not too afraid to interact with other people or have friends now. Not gonna lie it was hard as fuck at first almost nerve wracking but I managed to pull through.
>>
>>18694877
Yes, there are plenty of ways out of this anxiety hole. Here are a few:
>hobbies
>church
>volunteerism
All three of these are sure fire ways to interact with people on a social and sometimes personal level where you will be accepted and appreciated by the vast majority of people there. The great thing with hobbies is, no matter if it's building model airplanes or Magic card playing, there's usually a community somewhere nearby if you're in a decent sized city and, if not, there's always a community online. Volunteerism is something anyone can get behind. Animal shelters, soup kitchens, etc. They never have enough people actually willing to stop and help so you being there will mean the world to them. And of course there's church. No church is perfect but it's social interaction and guidance you're looking for so that's ground zero. All of these provide a sense of belonging and community and would solve your problem 1,000 times better than fucking around with some tranny weirdo.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.