[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to tell guy I have HIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9491.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9491.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I got HIV when i was very young from being sexually abused. i really like him but i dont know how to tell him without him wanting to immediately leave me... we havent been intimate yet so i know i have to tell him before that
>>
>>18694835
can ppl with HIV still have sex?
>>
>>18694835
I would just tell him you were abused and that you got AIDS.
>>
>>18694835
Guy or girl? How old are you? Are you on anti-virals?
>>
>>18694841
Yeah but unless theyre also positive they usually wont want to because theyre so scared of catching it

>>18694844
F/20. no im not
>>
>>18694850
>Yeah but unless theyre also positive they usually wont want to because theyre so scared of catching it
Do You want to keep this guy and if yes is there any safe way you can make him feel good?
>>
>>18694835
sounds tragic I don't know if I would expect a good outcome. I really admire you for trying though, I think the most important part of faith is believing that there will be a positive future. plenty of people with HIV have partners without the disease who are aware.

I don't know if there's a good time to tell a partner that. The hope is that they're emotional attached enough and committed enough to accept the flaws we have, right?
>>
>>18694835
>>18694856
sorry if its a mean question OP but I am just trying to help
>>
>>18694856
Yeah but it basically means always having sex with a condom and stuff

>>18694867
He seems so sweet and wonderful and i really trust him but just. Im so scared. so many people just change their minds about me after they find out. Like theyre scared to even touch me. It makes me hate myself. im too scared of him rejecting me because of it
>>
>>18694897
Why don't you get on meds? there are government assistance programs for people in your position iirc
>>
>>18694909
I dont know. I dont really have any support with it and anytime i try to talk about it irl i end up getting anxiety/panic attacks so i spend most of my time trying to not think about it. Only like 4 ppl irl know including family
>>
>>18694914
don't let your anxiety get the better of you anon. It's an unfortunate situation but that doesn't mean you can't make the best of it
>>
>>18694897
>Yeah but it basically means always having sex with a condom and stuff
>im too scared of him rejecting me because of it
so you are scared that he might be scared to even touch you
well here is what I would have done in your place -- I don't claim it's a 100% good idea and it may feel repulsive but I think it might buy you some time
1st explain what is safe and what isn't and rl rl take meds as anon here points out >>18694897
2nd acknowledge that he might not want to have anal/vaginal sex with you but tell him that you don't expect him to live in celibacy and are more than ready to satisfy him in any other way he wants whatever and whenever it might be
3rd as a last ditch effort you may confess that you would be ok with him having sex with other women as long as its just sex (or as long as you could watch)

IMO this should overpower his first instinct to run away
especially if he really cares
>>
>>18694835
You still with us OP?
>>
>>18694835
You a virgin?
If you are, and are traditionalist, I'd overlook it.

But I would be very cautious to make sure you were telling the truth. Have proof at hand.
Also, I know it may seem hard, but you should say this as soon as possible instead of dragging this out--it may hurt, but if he doesn't accept it, at least you will have time to look for someone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.