[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck should i behave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>10am, go to G test, talk to receptionist, tells me to meet an instructor at the back of building
>go around back, don't really know where to park; decide to just park randomly to the side
>instructor comes out
>"do you know where a parking spot is?"
>"is this not one?"
>*instructor points to the side of the building
>"there is designated parking spots right there, I'm not sure how you managed to drive past them and not see them"
>fuck this guy
>precede to beginning of the test
>check blinkers, etc
>sits in car, asks a few questions
>"how many times have you driven on a highway in the past 3 months?"
> don't own a car; have only been driving very recently because my g2 is about to expire
>"about four times or so"
>"we can't go out today, you do not have enough experience"
>writes on some piece of paper hands it to me
>...
>"how much experience do i need then?"
>"i dont know, you'll have to go inside and rearrange for another appointment"
>remain calm and think about it for a moment but then get very angry
>school shooter mode activated
>go inside fucking pissed autist mode
>ask receptionist how much driving experience i need, as the god damn instructor wouldn't tell me
>"you need to be on a highway 5 times to take the test"
>mfw, instantly waste $100, time and have to do my license all fucking over again
>storm out of the building, punch the side of it and scream as loud as i can in my car

i honestly felt like clocking this guy but I'm too much of a coward i guess? should i have gotten aggressive with the instructor, if even just to feel better? how the fuck do i deal with this, makes me so fucking irate.
>>
You seem to think driving is a right, when it is a privilege.
>>
>>18694775
>storm out of the building, punch the side of it and scream as loud as i can

You should not be on the road. They probably saw you on camera and were laughing there asses off.
>>
>>18694775
Wah fucking wah. Do your research, there are millions of mouth breathers driving on the road. If they can do it and you can't even manage this shit then what the fuck does that say about you?
>>
>>18694796
I dont even drive, i iust wanted to atleast try to do my test and get my g, so it wouldn't be a hassle later

>>18694812
I wouldnt feel so cheated if i actually could do the actual test, and if i failed so be it

When he asked the question i didnt think anything of it so i juat answered honestly. Yes im a idiot for not lying and just say 5 or 10 times. But how do i get more suave so i dont get cheated like this again?
>>
>>18694838
By doing your research. Knowing what's up will make you naturally confident versus fumbling for an answer.
>>
>>18694838
Life is full of much worse failures than that. You need to gain some perspective.
>>
>>18694861
Could you be more specific or provide examples or are you just telling me to continue living?
>>
Here in NY you have to take a prelicensing course and that course explains how many pre-test driving hours/practice you need to have before taking your test. Try to find a resource like that in your state that will explain all the nitty gritty.

Bottom line keep in mind everyone is out to fuck you and they don't care how they get theirs. If it means charging you 100$ to have you show up and leave, they'll do it, so always make sure you know what you're doing before you do it. Internet is super helpful.
>>
How the fuck did you not research the minimum requirements for the test before scheduling the test?
>>
>>18694775
Maybe you should have researched all this shit beforehand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.