[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-24-21-45-30.png (169KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-24-21-45-30.png
169KB, 540x960px
I had protected sex with my now ex girlfriend and I was in the missionary position and the condom slipped in her vagina any chance of pregnancy?

She came first then got up from being on top of me and the condom slipped into her vagina, but upon close inspection to the condom saw no sigh of semen and to be honest I don't think I pre-came

There were times where we had protected sex and the condom would slip but she never got pregnant, the only time that was the case when she had me on handcuffs and the condom slipped and ejaculated but we quickly took care of it when I purchased the morning after pill
>>
File: testing-for-ED.jpg (51KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
testing-for-ED.jpg
51KB, 825x510px
>>18694756
The average young couple who are trying to get pregnant only have a 20% chance of success per month.

>Per month of constant fucking and cumming inside.
>>
>>18694768
I'm 28
>>
>>18694774
And pretty fucking stupid, it seems.
>>
>>18694788
Fuck you, I just need help, I didn't come here to be given shit.
>>
>>18694814
So, you missed the point that there's pretty much no way to get a chick pregnant without semen contacting the vagina.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.