[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with how self centered everyone is on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do you guys deal with how self centered everyone is on a daily basis? My friends forget about me because I don't do what they do. Or at least attempt to make me mirror them. This whole "I dont give a fuck" culture is completely back asswards. Idk how the US has made it so far when all we are is a nation of individuals living for ourselves. Its disgusting
>>
>>18694640
you claim your friends are selfish (which they probably are) and then you proceed to be minorly outraged that society isn't giving you what you want. do you see the irony?
>>
>>18694640

By living that way yourself. whats important to you doesn't have to be selfish,
but can come from selfishness. Just do you
>>
>>18694640

I went through this since always, and still do to this day at age 30. Im different from my friends as well.

Its simple. They either dont invite you at all because they know you dont like what they like, or a hero friend decides for you youre just depressed and need friend time to feel better and they dont know how to reach out to you except through the shit they like.

So its the opposite. Theyre either being considerate to your wishes to be excluded, or theyre being empathetic and trying to pick you up out of a hole they think youre in.

Nothing selfish about it. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>18694650
I expected this answer. Its not just anout what I want, it's about what everyone else needs. Everyone complains about "muh depression" but won't drop the defensive act and just live in harmony with each other. Its sad. People only relate on superficial terms, like the social totem pole, and physical attractiveness.
>>
>>18694668
This is true. Although i dont feel like im being that much of an asshole because I go out and socialize with said people. But when I try to connect with people with my hobbies/show them new things, I get shot down. It's pretty disheartening
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.