[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknowingly Unattractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: acleavage-girls-1.jpg (30KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
acleavage-girls-1.jpg
30KB, 550x412px
Having trouble in the dating world. I seem to keep getting fucked over by the girls I like. I chalk it up to the game and try to keep it moving. But it happens to be the same scenario every time. I like girl. Girl likes me. Girl loses interest and wants to be friends.

Tried the whole Tinder/Bumble thing. Was on them both for about a week. Got a handful of matches total. Not sure what my issue is there. I know I'm not as attractive as some of my friends. But I'd rate myself as a 6-7 out of 10.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Most of my friends are engaged/married. I'm in my late 20s. I'm extremely successful. I have everything I could ever want. I try to remain as humble as possible. Not interested in trying to showoff. I'm just at a loss for why I can't seem to find someone that is genuinely interested in me.
>>
Sounds like you need to put more effort into being interesting. I'm sure you are interesting but would you recognize the most interesting book in the world if the cover was completely unremarkable?
>>
>>18694612
That's going to happen the rest of your life. Don't get married or she takes all your stuff when she is ready to move on.
>>
Tinder/bumble are modtly hookup apps so if you aren't physically attractive you won't win there. Try OKC or. Coffee meets bagel

Also you may be going for girls who are out of your league or girls who aren't right for you.
>>
>>18694626
Truthfully, I probably would have no idea.
>>
>>18694612
>I seem to keep getting fucked over by the girls I like. I chalk it up to the game and try to keep it moving

>I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Be more fucking perceptive of your environment and actually learn from your experiences instead of dismissing it up to "its just the game"
>>
Get a hobbie and meet a woman there? Like climbing, gotcha, I think if you change scenarios you may have different results.
>>
>>18694612
>But it happens to be the same scenario every time. I like girl. Girl likes me. Girl loses interest and wants to be friends

FIGURE OUT WHY SHE LOSES INTEREST, THIS ISNT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE!
>>
>>18694653
Very valid point. Each girl is not like the last. It has helped figure out what I like and don't like in a girl.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.