[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betrayed by a fireplace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1426720677177.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1426720677177.gif
36KB, 200x146px
Hey /adv/,

First time posting here, but I could really do with some help. Let me explain the situation.

>Be me
>Living with gf for about 3 years now in a house we rent
>She loves it because it even has a nice little fireplace where she burns logs and stuff
>For the past year and a half, I've been masturbating in the living room when she's out or asleep and throwing the tissues onto the fire

Easy removal of evidence, right?

>She has no idea that this is happening, and I'm even good at making sure there's nothing left at all to discover
>Always remarking to friends about how cute and cozy the fireplace is
>Yesterday
>Hear a drop from the letterbox
>Small box with her name on it
>Bring it to her
>It's a weird pen
>She remembers she entered some pointless tech like and share competition to try to win some shit for her kid brother
>Turns out it's a blacklight
>She's initially unimpressed until it starts catching white stuff and making it all neon-ish
>Walking around the house strobing things

>Lets it pass over the fireplace
>White splotches
>Lots of white spatters and splotches
>Didn't realize my cum had soaked into the soot after slam dunking my jizzrags into the fire too many times
>She's asking questions
>Can't answer properly, try to explain some weird far out "Tree sap" bullshit
>Not buying it
>Realises it's cum
>Huge fight ensues
>Says she's disgusted that her and her friends have been staring at my semen for 18 months
>Not talking to me

So anyway, how do I get this bitch to understand she's being irrational?
>>
>>18694582

First up this shit is hilarious.

Clean the fireplace when she's not around so it's completely free from splotches.

Don't apologise because it's completely natural and I consistently jizz in mugs that my housemates use (I'm lazy as fuck) without their knowledge which is way worse.

Main thing is clean the fireplace and say you'll stop.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.