[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494757211806.jpg (335KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494757211806.jpg
335KB, 706x1000px
I had a really weird dream last night. I dream often, but it's always related to things that I've been thinking of or seeing in my day to day life.

But last night, I had a bizarre dream that I can't correlate to anything from my normal, waking life.

I won't go into details about the dream, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight for me about dreams that seem to come about from an external source.
>>
>>18694570
What was your dream about?
>>
It could have been influenced by books or movies. That's how I explain my weird dreams.
>>
>>18694579

>>18694579

well, it's hard for me to remember the details clearly. The main thing I remember, is being tasked, by some sort of cult-ish leader type lady, to move a floating red orb outside. I thought it would be simple, but it ended up being quite heavy despite its small size. When I completed it, she touched me on my stomach and i became completely numb bellow my naval cavity and above my knees, but it felt kind of good in a way. There were other people in the room too, none of whom I recognized, and they were just like onlookers.

And no, it's not influenced by any book or movie that I saw
>>
>>18694570

When you dream your brain is performing mental housekeeping. Reorganizing shelves and consolidating memory. Recent research believes *if* theres any meaning at all, its emotional trauma "rehearsal" as in walking through what it can consider real threats (physical or social or emotional) to better prepare you for coping with such an event.

But mostly its just a mish mash of totally random shit thats flying through your head. Dreams relevant to the preceeding day are extremely common because thats the memory consolidation (pro tip. If youre a student, nap after studying.) but bizarre dreams is just your brain taking other shit and memories and concepts and trying to form links and new ideas whether its successful or not.

Tl;dr your dream probably meant nothing.
>>
>>18694645
I understand how dreaming works, and the science behind it. That's why this dream stuck out. It had nothing to do with anything that would logically be in my brain.

"probably" meant nothing. Yes, I know. But there could potentially be some other meaning behind it?

Maybe I should ask /x/?
>>
http://dreammoods.com
>>
>>18694792
wow, very cool website.

Everything I read about the color red, and the orb symbol from my dream, correlates to some things that have been on my mind.

Thanks for sharing anon!
>>
>>18694712
Yeah, go to /x/ if you want a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>18694712
>Maybe I should ask /x/?

good meme friend

your dream means nothing. go back to work and stop with this stupid shit. take drugs that enhance your mental performance and DONT have dreams like most of us.

problem solved
>>
>>18694870
That's right fellow goy. Dreams mean nothing. Back to earning your shekels.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.