[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: img-thing.jpg (7KB, 300x300px)
img-thing.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
I am a depressed teenager. I can't handle the pain anymore. I self harm and i cry almost every day. I need Some kind of help whether it be therapy or medication but in order to do this, I have to tell my mother. I wouldn't have that big of an issue with it except for that she causes some of my depression and she makes me want to commit. Any thoughts
>>
>>18694416
Fucking teenagers
You have everything in front of you.
Do you know how much I'd give to be in your shoes?

Whatever.
What's your major malfunction?
I can never fix my fucked up life, but maybe I can help yours
>>
>>>18694424
I get it, you think that im too young to have real problems and everything is handed to me anyways so why should be wasting my time crying off that new mascara daddy bought. Well my "daddy" left when i was 7. He was an alcoholic and my parents had a very brutal divorce. He lives in a different state and im lucky if i get a Happy Birthday from him. That's part of my "malfunction". The other half is my mom. I don't know if this could ever be considered a bad thing but she cares "too much" teenagers are supposed to get to enjoy themselves and not worry about things until they get older. just like you said But no, im expected to have the capabilities of an adult with the restrictions of a toddler. Also its not like i wake up and decide oh its tuesday, ill be depressed. I dont cry or say things like "im ugly" for attention. When i say im ugly its because i genuinely hate myself. I am worthless and i just make everyone around me frustrated and complicate things that dont need to be further complicated. So thats my Malfunction. Assume as you wish about how im just a spoiled teen who just wants to fit in but i seriously want help.
>>
>>18694530
I get it
You're a woman.
You've always been told "Women are princesses" or some bullshit like that
You look at yourself and feel that you're not anyone's fucking princess.

Yeah, you're fucked up. We all are. Welcome to 4chan, etc, etc, etc.
My parents got divorced too. I'm god damned fucked up too

Let's talk, or whatever. We aren't what we wanted to be.
>>
If you don't take care of this you'll regret not taking therapy now 'cause this problem (depression) can hunt and hold you for many decades to come. Try being the less time you can at home and use that time W I S E L Y so you can thank yourself for something in the (fucking nearer than you think) future.
>>
File: 1501807839728.jpg (2MB, 2123x1181px)
1501807839728.jpg
2MB, 2123x1181px
>>18694530
You'll be very depressed for a long time. that is it. If you truly have depression based on your brain chemistry (such as myself, taking benzos for years as a kid... still have episodes and take em) you'll never be the person you wanted. You'll always be boring and miserable. this is ok. i am boring and miserable, but i work at a gym at a univ., so mad brain and physical power keep me here. I am not going to ever be happy, but I can still smile at others and complement on there work(appearance and really anything that requires them to engage and think about others counts) I dont value money as much anymore. I dont value standardized jobs anymore. I dont need to bc I am very confident. I take what I want when i can but i do not exploit others too much. It is too ez, and i feel bad for the damage i have caused already. if you escape for a moment you will feel empty and end up like me. I am scum, but those around me now dont have to know that. I can just work around them and focus on making something worth my time. If I cannot make something others or myself in the least will appreciate than why make anything. I can just kill myself. I am fortunate enough to have the skills i do, but being content with who i am is by far my greatest trait.

hope i helped good luck
>>
>>18694416
Hey, thanks for bringing up the guts to admit it and come ask someone for help.

Depression is an epidemic and a silent killer. People are still figuring out how and why it happens the way it does. But it's very real.

The problem is, for younger people such as yourself, when facing their parents (who are filled with prejudice and uneducated about this subject) tough situations can and do occur.

Your reasons for depression are valid, don't let anyone tell you that you have no right to feel the way you do. Depression AND Puberty is fucking tough.

Go to your school counsellor and and talk to them, seek therapy. This is so unbelievably important. You're not alone and you have the right to feel and get better, but you will need help. And the sooner you get help, the better.

When you're older all of the problems you have now might not seem insignificant, but they will become a very distant memory and you'll be able to look back and maybe even smile about it. That's some long time away, but that time will come - even if there is nothing you can do to change you immediate situation.

You're not worthless. Go talk to your school counsellor and ask them to help you find a therapist and ask for help to tell your mother.
Your mother might not be accepting of it, but that doesn't mean she is right with her attitude.
>>
Just don't do any stupid shit and hang in there
When you are 21 or around that it will go away and you will be reborn like a phoenix with new confidence
>>
here's concrete advice that you can actually do right now:

make an instagram and post sexy but tasteful photos to crowdsource your self esteem
>>
>>18695649
she's jailbait, fuck you dude.
>>
>>18695651
i'm not telling her to show her tits you fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.