[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused as all fuck, opinions needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1504586535823.png (474KB, 851x780px) Image search: [Google]
1504586535823.png
474KB, 851x780px
Not really sure how to start this.

I've been hanging out with this girl from work, we literally hang out every break, and go out to eat together every lunch. and literally almost talk every night for an hour or two.

about 3 weeks ago one of my friends was having a party at a bar for his birthday, we both went and got somewhat intoxicated. the whole night we were next to each other, held hands, sort of snuggled and just had some fun with each other.

The next following week we sort of forgot about it, went back to our old routine of hanging out while making subtle jokes about what happened that night.

Last Friday I invited her to go out with me to help me pick out some shoes, after that we both went to a pub and had quite a lot of drinks (3-4 pints) and then things got pretty serious. She starts making out with me, we grind, do some other stuff and she tells me that she isn't really sure how she feels because she got out of a 7 year relationship a few months back and might not be ready to jump into another one. I kind of told her I was cool with that, but then she proceeded to start making out with me, snuggling with me.. and wanting to go home with me. I declined to let her come home with me as I was also fresh off a breakup and really unsure what I wanted. we snuggled the whole train ride home and kissed and what not.

A few days later, and she's pretty much declined all of my hangout attempts. I've asked her if she wanted to go somewhere after work and she responded with a 'Ofcourse' and then changed that to a 'maybe' and then changed that to a 'Maybe we should only hang out on friday during your friends birthday party'

What the shit does this all mean? does she still like me? Did I fuck something up? Why is she being so indecisive?

I've confused as fuck /adv/ what the fuck should I do? Should I keep waiting around and just see where this goes?

Thank you in advance.
>>
You're not getting a relationship out of her, she's made that much clear, so I really hope you're not expecting to date her
>>
File: 4414104766_7b4e5d481c_z.jpg (68KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
4414104766_7b4e5d481c_z.jpg
68KB, 400x500px
>>18694372

It's not that simple.

>>18694353

Wouldn't overthink it, it can mean a lot of things:

1) She's thinking things over and wants space
2) She's scared of how much she likes you after getting hurt big time after a long-term relationship break (this is a thing)
3) Worst case: She got drunk and made bad decisions and regrets them, things will be awkward but eventually it'll pass.
>>
>>18694353
she asked you to be her bf and you declined, that probably hurts her ego and is now giving you the cold treatment since she is not happy with being friends only.
find a new friend op.
>>
>>18694372

>>18694353
>>
>>18694389

I didn't really decline, she told me that she wasn't sure what she really wanted. Does her sleeping with me automatically make me her boyfriend? I regret not taking her home with me as things might of been different now... but she told me herself that she was not sure if she was ready to jump into another relationship.
>>
>>18694388

I'm sort of thinking it's option 2, but maybe she does regret her decisions.. but if she did why would she be so keen to accept my hangout invite and then shut it down 5 minutes later? All it does is just make me confused and it sort of hurts.. Did I really fuck it all up by not bringing her home with me? Fucksakes this is confusing and I want to ask her but all that'll do is make shit even more awkward between us.
>>
>>18694398
women isnt exactly known as being creatures that knows what they want, op. you dont really need to say anything to her, a new friend will give the message that she isnt the only one you hang out with.
you wont come out as a dick in this situation and as a bonus, she will feel bad about the cold treatment she is giving you. if nothing happens on her end, dont look back.
>>
>>18694403

Play it cool bro, give her time to work out what she wants and she'll communicate that to you eventually. I don't think you fucked it up at all by not bringing her home with you. If you want a genuine relationship with her then not fucking straight away can be a good thing because it makes things even more complicated.
>>
>>18694435

I'll give it time I guess, I feel sort of desperate trying to hang out with her and just having her shoot all of my attempts down.. maybe i'll just leave her alone for a few days.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.