[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constantly anxious that my girlfriend will get pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1444674798959s.jpg (3KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
1444674798959s.jpg
3KB, 125x77px
Just about everyday I suffer (at least) a small amount of anxiety due to the fear that my girlfriend will get pregnant. Statistically, this is fairly irrational, considering she has had a Paragard for nearly half a year with no pregnancies. However, I almost always cum inside of her, and it always makes me worrisome at some point during the month while waiting for her period. I google pregnancy symptoms almost everyday, and I ask her almost everyday. She always gets annoyed and says no, and she always says she'd know if it happened. I think it stems from the fact that I don't really want to be with her anymore, and I wouldn't want to deal with that. For the past few months, I've been telling myself that I should end it after her next period, just so I can have peace of mind. However, we always end up having sex after her period and then I wait another month again to make sure she's not pregnant. Somebody please rationalize me; some days it's impossible for me to get anything done because these thoughts are all that consume me
>>
haha my nigga. I'm the exact same way. Plan to stay with my girl until the new year, and trying to not get her pregnant, but the animal in me always takes over during sex. I guess it's somewhat normal in that regard. I imagine most men who plan to leave their women but still love the sex go through this anxiety.

The only advice anyone can give you is the super obvious shit you can guess yourself, so I won't waste my energy typing it out.
>>
>>18694310
what are you gonna do?
>>
>>18694321
keep on keeping on, I suppose. I hate condoms, so I'm not going to bitch and use those, but I have been pulling out a lot more. Pulling out is fun when the girl loves you cumming on her face. So, try that, I guess. Cum all over her instead of inside of her, my man. That will make you feel better about it.
>>
So here's the deal.

I've fucked like 25 women. I'm currently with a woman who is pregnant with my child. First of all you should not be in a LTR with a chick who you would hate to have a kid with. It's bad on multiple levels. If you know you don't love a woman then let cut her loose. Second, she is annoyed for 2 reasons, the first is that women hate when men worry and the second is that you freaking out that she might get preggo is a clear sign to her that you don't love her.

I dated this one cunt for 2 years that I was TERRIFIED I would get pregnant. Because she was a cunt and I did not wanna get stuck with her.

I like my current woman a lot.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.