[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1934.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.png
11KB, 645x773px
>Be me at age 5
>parents divorce, like anyone else
>mom spends the years telling me that my dad left, ran away from his problems, etc. etc.
>Says he has a new family now, even though he's on a traveling gig, and that's why he doesn't visit.
>get pissed, tell him at 10 to never talk to me again
>over the years, grow up, but stop thinking about it so much
>whole family turns on my mom, without warning
>talk with them, get redpilled.
>my mom has problems that nobody can help her with, because she refuses to acknowledge them
>says she's the reason the family is so busted
>ff to now
>19, just turned 20, joined the militiary
>go to see my dad before i leave
>he tells me about everything, how she's fucking crazy and he had to leave
>this lines up with everything, and i realize that no matter how painful, it has to be true
>takes me to a baseball game later, for my birthday when i get leave
>realize i missed out on a whole 12-13 years of my dad because of lies
>in basic, leave all of my life insurance payouts to him
>don't tell my mom, it isn't her fucking business
>quickly losing ties with mom, obviously
>love my dad more than i ever have
>will still never make up lost time, and now i'm in the militiary.
>he tells me he's so proud of me, no matter what.
>I missed out on the better parent.

How do i cope with this? I'll never make up for lost time, but all i want is to make up for my guilt. what do?
>>
>>18694141

dont feel guilty. Similar situation here, crazy mom that does nothing but manipulate, but reverse, she turned my dad against me. granted my father and I were never close and likely never would be, but she poisoned our relationship even more and its pretty sad.

but its not your fault. dont feel guilty for something your mom pushed you into at the age of ten. just be a good son and try to make up for lost time. you keep saying oyu can't but just maximize your time with him. take him on a trip or something.
>>
you can only look forward OP. some people never appreciate their family and take them for granted. sounds like you don't
>>
>militiary
13 Series confirmed
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.