[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belligerently Sadistic Sociopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

This sociopath used a series of gas lighting techniques to abuse the shit out of me straight out of high school. Everything from using a semiotic technique with tarot cards to create counter forensics, to once I explicitly stated I loved her being as cuck rapo malignant bitch as possible. Been calling out for help for years, trying to get due process going and getting nowhere. I fucking hate her. She is manipulative. I have done everything to fight against her aliasing and forensic countermeasures. Her name is Brittany Smith, or Brizarre Infinity on FB.
>>
>>18694006
Just murder/torture her? Then who wins?

You do, buddy. You do

People should learn not to fuck with others like that. You never know who'll actually snap
>>
>>18694006
>I explicitly stated I loved her
problem identified
>>
>>18694006
Just backtrace her and make sure consequences aren't ever the same.
>>
>>18694316
Not sure how this would not be seen as victim blaming in a bait and switch con involving a belligerent sadist.
>>
>>18694217
I want her imprisoned, not to be malign like her.
>>
>>18694006
OP, I know this is not what you want to hear: but leave her be.

If she truly has a serious personality disorder, you can't win. Let it go and more one. This is what all the experts will tell you also

~Someone who was manipulated by a psychopath for 7 years.
>>
OP you sound like a bitch

If you were "manipulated", it was because you let it happen. Sure she may be a piece of shit, but you let her in your life, you let her do any and everything she has done to you. You are where you are in life thanks to no one but yourself.

Drop her from your life entirely, move on
>>
File: 1496803786096.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1496803786096.gif
488KB, 499x367px
I'm not even entirely sure what the fuck I just read.

>Using a semiotic technique with tarot cards to create counter forensics

What in all seven fucks does this even mean

>trying to get due process going and getting nowhere

Due process as in legal charges? What charges were you trying to press and why?

>I have done everything to fight against her aliasing and forensic countermeasures

You fucking what?

>to once I explicitly stated I loved her being as cuck rapo malignant bitch as possible

I need you to explain the shit out of this one OP, or I'd like you to, except I don't really think you NEED to because the absolute clusterfuck of a post you started this thread with gives me all the info I need. You're fucked. SHE'S fucked. Break it off and don't ever speak to her again. Hire a competent therapist to get you properly diagnosed with whatever affliction you suffer from because god strike me now if this wasn't the most outrageous train of thought I've ever had to digest in 30 seconds. The fact that everyone else is responding normally to this thread is gaslighting ME for fuck's sake.
>>
avoid the shit out of her
ignore her completely

push restraining order even harder if the above two doesn't work
>>
>>18694445
real

my mother is a psychopath and fuck me up good. really this judicial system we have in place willl not serve you well. Just lleave, ignore, avoid at all costs. talk to your friends about other shit that is not her. I have been though psychosis many times trying to deal with crazy people in my life(mostly bc i am attracted to that personality and dont know/understand normal). I dont wish this lifestyle on my enemies
>>
>>18694524
this as hell, i'm so fucking confused kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.