[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Male/21) A friend is gonna tattoo a small smiley face on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

(Male/21) A friend is gonna tattoo a small smiley face on my arm. It will be my first tatto. Cant figure why not. Do you think I should do it
>>
But why?
>>
>>18693884
If you want? Kinda looks fucking stupid to be honest.
>>
>>18693889
Why not. It is more unique than getting a tatto from a stranger, because when a friend does it it adds meaning.

A smiley face because he is lacking skills for something else. On my arm because I don't think I should hide it and also it could be a conversation starter.

I can keep going .
>>
File: 1498929794503.jpg (58KB, 360x594px) Image search: [Google]
1498929794503.jpg
58KB, 360x594px
Don't do it.
>>
>>18693901
Would you explain why not?
>>
>>18693884

1. Its going to look stupid. I'm a big fan of tattoos but stick n' pokes always make you look like trash.

2. 9/10 a homemade tattoo might end up ok but just google "infected tattoo" and see what can happen if you don't take things like sanitation or blood borne pathogens seriously. Tattoos artists don't wear gloves, sterilize their rooms and autoclave their instruments for show, OP. Its for a damn good reason and the consequences for skipping those precautions can be very very deadly and/or permanently disfiguring.
>>
>>18693884
it's an inoffensive and simple tattoo for the fuck of it, something that won't clash with anything you wear

I understand your reasoning about why it might be okay. I don't think it will particularly bother anyone.

However I agree with
>>18693901
Who knows that you won't come to hate it? Who knows that the "ARTIST" WON'T FUCK IT UP?

What is the point in taking a risk if the tattoo is so pointless? I want you to explain it here.
>>
File: 1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg (94KB, 634x793px) Image search: [Google]
1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg
94KB, 634x793px
>>18693904
Because a body looks infinitly better without.
>>
>>18693907
>but stick n' pokes make you look like trash
He has a tattoo gun.

>if you don't take things like sanitation or blood borne pathogens seriously.
I absolutely agree with that . I am going to make everything possible to be safe. And I will make sure my friend is working with clean tools and cloves
>>
>>18693907
>>18693911
>stick n poke

WAIT. ABSOLUTELY DON'T FUCKING DO IT. THESE KINDS OFTEN CAN'T BE REMOVED EVEN BY SURGICAL MEANS.

don't be such a severe degenerate or you might regret it eventually
>>
>>18693884
If you're going to do it, then make it look like a fucking piece of art. Not like some dumb fuck degenerate stamped a fucking smiley face on your arm.

so basically, don't fucking get the smiley face. you'll literally look like a fucking degenerate retard.

If that's not good enough reason for you to not get one, heres another good reason.

Girls are gonna look at that shit and think "what a stupid fucking tattoo".

overall,

if you're going to get a tattoo, get a fucking splendid one that looks awesome. Not a small useless retarded smiley face anon. Don't be that fucking retard. trust me.
>>
>>18693884
If youre looking for excuses not to do it on 4chan then you clearly don't want to do it. If you ask me it sounds dumb.
>>
>>18693917

>He has a tattoo gun.

Doesn't matter. He isn't a trained tattoo artist therefore doesn't know what he's doing.

>I absolutely agree with that . I am going to make everything possible to be safe. And I will make sure my friend is working with clean tools and cloves

If you absolutely agreed with it you wouldn't be doing something so stupid. Unless you have an autoclave, professional tattoo equipment, a trained professional and a sterile enviornment in which to store said tools you aren't going to be safe. Period. Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what you're doing because you don't and on the chance something goes terrible wrong don't say I didn't warn you.

I used to work in a tattoo shop. I trained under tattoo artists for years. If you want to see some of the fucked up shit that walked into my shop after people thought that homemade tattoos were harmless just take a trip through google images. I've seen hundreds of them. Even if something doesn't go wrong medically it'll still look bad. I have never seen a homemade tattoo that didn't.
>>
>>18693884
>HURRR DURRR I'M A RETARD LOOK AT ME IM GOING TO GET A SMILEY FACE TATTOO ON MY ARM. IT'LL HAVE MEANING SINCE I GOT IT FROM MY FRIEND HURR DURR
>>
>>18693884
It's pointless. Tattoos are meant to attract attention to that particular area and give the impression that you want somebody to notice you and/or that particular tattoo. Tattoos are meant to tell a story, but people who have them tend to have bland lives.
>>
>>18693915
"Perfection" is boring. And to have a best possible looking body is not a goal of mine. I do agree I should look good, be healtrhy. I strive to be attracative and I understand the importance of it. However being attractive could be achived with allowing yourself doing some things you enjoy with your body
>>
File: 1496109988079.png (226KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496109988079.png
226KB, 512x384px
>>18693935
Ok, just be mediocre trash then.
>>
>>18693884
You're like one of those 15 year old raver kids with "candy" bracelets all over their arms with random tattoos everywhere on their body "just for the fuck of it". The tattoos don't even make sense and the quality just looks like absolute shit. Good luck in life anon. Hope you don't get the smiley face.
>>
>>18693940

Some people like tattoos. A lot of people feel more attractive with tattoos and a lot of people agree. While I'm not on the side of getting a homemade smiley face tattoo I've never understood why its so difficult for people to just shrug and say "Its not for me" as opposed to being so pointlessly judgmental for seemingly no reason other than to belittle strangers. Why do you feel the need to call people you don't know trash simply because they have an aesthetic preference you don't share?
>>
>>18693884
1. Smiley is ew.
2. If you have to tatto, pick area easily hidden like your ass
3. Pick some better symbol. Smiley is :-)
4. Dont do it. One day you will hopefully leave puberty behind and regret it.
>>
>>18693947
>probably has a smiley tattoo of his own. don't listen to this guy OP. he's just as retarded as you are.
>>
>>18693947
It looks fucking stupid. You look like a 6 year old who failed the assignment.
>>
>>18693940
I do my best to improve every single day. Some of my ways might be unconventional but I always try to expand in one or many areas of my life.

I might not choose to focus on having "the best body possible" but I focus on many other things. And I do actively sports and have had some achivments. And I do take care of my apperance even though it might not be pleasing to all people.

I have never strived not to be "mediocre" but rather to do the most with my life. And calling a completely unknown person to you "trash" just because he chooses to make a tatto you don't agree with is incredibly rash and shallow judgment.
>>
File: DCM7GyHUMAMxqKw.jpg orig.jpg (241KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DCM7GyHUMAMxqKw.jpg orig.jpg
241KB, 1200x1800px
GD has one like that and he's coolest motherfucker on earth. So I say go for it
>>
>>18693960
Now think how judgemental normies are.
>>
Thank you for your opinions. I do agree smiley is not the best option , I have to confess that I thought of this some hours ago and I give it as a placeholder for "simple tattoo" . I might have changed it later, I might have not.

I still don't see why not to let a friend give me a tatto with a tattoo gun , while taking all posible steps to be safe.

Can you give me suggestions of simple tattos that you think will look good
>>
>>18693961
He also makes millions of korean moneys and wears nail polish like it iant no thing. Do you believe OP is a kpop star? I didn't think so
>>
File: 1504364753385.jpg (124KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504364753385.jpg
124KB, 720x1080px
>>18693972
Because you're a fucking moron. You do not look like this.
>>
>>18693972
OP if you're ever going to get a tattoo from your friend that's small and simple. Just get it somewhere people won't see it.
>>
>>18693953
>>18693954

You're entitled to your opinion. I worked in the industry for many years. I have many tattoos all professionally done by artists that make more in a week than you do all year. Your incessant urge to make other people feel bad about themselves for no other reason than inflicting misery will always make you a low quality person. Its always sad to see when people haven't graduated past middle school bully tactics to make themselves feel better but I suppose its to be expected. Good day, gentlemen.

>>18693884

Get it done properly, OP. That's all. You're going to regret having it done homemade sooner or later.
>>
>>18693977
Never said I did?
And I asked about tattoo ideas. I do not understand how you can call me a moron while failing to properly give arguments to back your believes
>>
File: 1497192620209.jpg (34KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1497192620209.jpg
34KB, 489x488px
>>18693985
Yeah I'm sure they make more that €110k a year.
>>
File: C1u3JOaUQAEzYzK.jpg orig.jpg (138KB, 1000x848px) Image search: [Google]
C1u3JOaUQAEzYzK.jpg orig.jpg
138KB, 1000x848px
>>18693975
Tons of people have tattoos anon. A discrete little smiley face that he could get removed in probably one afternoon if he wanted is not a big deal.
>>
>>18693993
It reduces your chance of getting hired on top of looking ridiculous. Childish, mate. I'm trying to do you a solid here.

You're not in a position to pull it off.
>>
>>18693985
Thank you for being one of the few intelligent people here.

Believe me when I say that you are the only person here who made me rethink my opinion to get it done,so far. But I am still inclined to do it.

The reason you make me rethink is because you say it could get infected and what not. I do not understand though, how I know a great deal of people getting tattoos in home conditions by professionals and they all turned out fine.

I see the difference between this and homemade conditions with amature, but if I take all ncessary steps to make it safe, as the professional did, what is the difference really?
>>
>>18694003
I appreciate this. Do you think however, that there can be other designs, that are simple enough to be done by an amature and not look childish
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.