[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no justice in this world >Date first girlfriend for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 91b1Hd0.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
91b1Hd0.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
There is no justice in this world
>Date first girlfriend for 2 and a half years
>She cheats on me
>Be emotionally destroyed from this
>Finally meet a new girl after a few months
>She's really cool, we get along well, finally feel like I can trust again
>We start dating
>After 6 months, she cheats on me with a close friend then breaks up with me over snapchat
>They're now dating
>Both my exes cheated on me and are now doing great in happy relationships
>I'm as alone as I've ever been, every day is an emotional struggle dealing with my loneliness, anger, and bitterness
>I try to channel as much as I can into my lifting, I feel like I'm just lifting to get better looking to show them what they "missed out on"

They treated me like shit and did an act of total betrayal and yet they won, they got off scot-free while I have to deal with the damages they inflicted
There is zero justice in this world, people do things with zero regard. Love means nothing to me, I have no friends who give a shit about me. If it weren't for me being the one always inviting people out and initiating conversations I'd have no friends

Add all this onto the family trauma I've dealt with in my life and now the fantasies of killing myself have gotten progressively more vivid and intense lately, I don't know what I am supposed to do
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18693875
You just have to keep trying. And they werent really cheating on you. Girls break up long before they actually tell you.

It is called monkey branching. Now man up, figure out what have you done wrong in dating game and try again. And no, life was never easy nor fair.

>killing myself
Psycholog + CBT.
>>
>>18693875

>2 girls cheated on me
>There is no justice in the world

Shut the fuck up you whiny sack of shit. The world isn't fair. Shitty things happen and sometimes no one gets punished for it. Pull yourself out of this cycle of self-pity and you might actually attract a decent girl instead of the toxic garbage you keep getting involved with. Consider the possibility that being a self-defeating, self-pitying whiner with thin skin and an eternal victim complex is the reason you don't have love or decent friends.

You need a fix, OP. You need to flip this shit around 180 degrees immediately. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take your fucking life back. The world isn't going to mourn for you. No one is going to feel sorry for you. Take it back.
>>
>>18693875
I know this seems a bit bland and you're probably expecting something more helpful, but it doesn't get any more basic then to move on. Once a person cheats, they will cheat again. That's the order of things. Yeah, it's shitty that they opened you up and then threw you away after so much memories, but it's better that they revealed themselves now while you still have the opportunity to make a lot more memories. Keep trying. You had two bad hands. Whose to say the next hand will get you that royal flush? The reality is that life is full of shit and you're going to get shit on. Move on and keep trying.
>>
>>18693921
Who's to say the next hand won't be a royal flush*
>>
>>18693896
Didn't you listen to him, he tried to fix himself and got rekt'd anyway.

OP's mental state is like a Janga tower, he'll build it up only for it to get knocked down. Let's see him take your advice and get 3 for 3
>>
>>18693896
Are you condoning people cheating? If so, I would dearly love to put you in the ground. Alive.
>>
>>18693893
I expect a woman to break up with me before pursuing another man, as I would do to her. Basic human respect.
>>
>no justice in this world
You can take justice into your own hands, but you're probably too much of a pussy right?

And don't even kid yourself about suicide, you're not going to do that either.
>>
>>18693896
This.

Why would you ever think world is a just place? You've never noticed anything unjust before this?!

And why should the world be a just place? Who are you to tell the universe how it should be?
>>
>>18693896
This, you can do it OP.
>>
>>18693875
dude there are situations in life where you fight.
Literally.
Close friend fucked your girlfriend? Beat the fucking shit out of him, break his nose, bust a tooth.

That's the price he pays, and the key to being able to think bout them doing what they did and not feel super bitter and angry.

It's not too late.
>>
>>18693875

What you're missing here is the fact that even if those girls meant something for you, their behavior clearly shown that they aren't worthy that much from an objective point of view.
You might miss the idealized version of them, but the reality is that they were not good companions. And even if they seem happy with their brand new bfs now, it won't probably last long, since chances are they'll eventually grow bored by the relationship.
Move on, concede yourself some time to heal, try to improve. In the future try to be a little bit more "picky" about girls when you are looking for a relationship.
>>
Were you doing something wrong? Especially with the first girl. She got bored with you. Did you stop putting effort into your relationship?
>>
>>18695066
Not an excuse
If the relationship has gone south then the honorable thing to do is talk about it and break up if things don't change
>>
>>18694991
What would that accomplish besides bringing yourself down to his level?
>>
>>18693875
I had similar experiences.
My life have been for a while a real hell,
after the girl I was in love for cheat on me.
I was addicted to drugs like cocaïne.
I was having big troubles with the justice cause of selling.
Spanish police take my id and passport.
Wait for jugement in Spain for 2 years and a half.
Addict to prostitute and alcohol.
Psychiatrist diagnostic me à kind of skisofrenie and deep depression.
Medication give me horrible secondary effects.
Have to paid 15 000 euros or go to jail for 3 years.
I pay, my parents help me. I get my pasport back.
Feel like the worst shit ever.
Think about suicide all the time.
Finally decide to change after 5 years of craziness.
I go to France, work on the construction for one year, make some money, stop drugs, alcohol... begin to feel better.
Psychiatrist says I can stop medication.
My life begin to be kind of normal, but boring.
Want to change again, I go to Switzerland, work.
Go back to Spain for holidays.
Meet the love of my live, she is Danish, go with her live in Denmark, we have or own business now, of fotografi, we win nice amounts of money, are buying a land.
She is like me, I trust in her, the past seems so far.
I am realy happy for once on my life.

Don't let depression win, make plans for the future, go outside, fight for your life.
Change the things, move, see the positive points of being alone now, you can do what you want.
You can always make new friends, if people betray you, better, you can see they true face faster.

One day you problems gonna be in the past, and they gonna help you taking better decision for the future.
Find a way to stop the depression and go fight for your happiness
>>
>>18694834
Your expectations are wrong. Watch her behavior. Once she stops sleeping with you, giving you cold shoulder, starts giving you less time or hugs that is the time is is probably already aeeing new bf and you are just her backup in case the new bf will turn out as asshole.

>basic human respect
You have to earn respect first.
>>
You have terrible choice in women
>>
>>18693875
The only way they will understand is if you take matters into your own hands. Buy a gun and kill them. You could be the justice that makes these people rethink their life choices. One sacrifice and you could help save other men.
>>
>>18693875
>There is no justice in this world
Indeed there is not, but that doesn't mean that you are the only person in the history of the universe to grab the short end of the stick. Things could be worse, and they can still get better. So be thankful for what you've got, and get to work if you want to get what you want.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.