[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate my profile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170906-004904.jpg (466KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-004904.jpg
466KB, 1080x810px
What can I do to improve my profile? I have a disgusting Jew nose (but I'm not Jewish afaik) and it seems like my chin and my neck are one. Obviously changing the nose ridge will require surgery, but what can I do about the neckchin?
>>
Lose weight you stupid fatass
>>
>>18693872
I'm 164 pounds and 5'4, aka king of trebuchet manlets. How much weight should I lose and when do I stop and start to bulk? I've read the /fit/ sticky but haven't figured out what I should actially do.
>>
>>18693872
This will work
I have a disgusting double chin too because of crossbite and being overweight. Can't get two birds with one stone I started losing weight and dieting. Until I get results I'll continue judding my fucking chin out to make it look less doubley.
>>
travel back in time and stop mouthbreathing for the past 20 years of your life, also get your mom to breastfeed you instead of bottlefeed

other than that, plastic surgery. maybe try forward head posture correcting exercises
>>
>>18693878
OP here. What I do throughout the day is hold my tongue against my mouth's ceiling so the fat flabs don't look so glued to my chin.

>>18693879
I was breasted but took cortisone because of medical complications. One of the side effects is, I believe, swelling.
>>
>>18693863
You say you've read the sticky anon? Then how come you're not following one of the programs on there? are you too fucking retarded to follow a routine that someone took the time to write out for you? What more do you need? Do you need someone to do the workout for you now? You're a pathetic, no jawlined, beta estrogen infused piece of shit. Good luck in life you little shit.
>>
>>18693967
I'm not following the program because I'm too retarded to count calories. Plus I live with my parents and they cook dinner, they don't give a shit about calories or health. Thank you for the kind words anon. That cheers me up so much.
>>
>>18693979
Not the same anon but instead of making excuses you could try doing research and putting in effort to fix your issues. Start with learning about macronutrients and the types of each macronutrient, ie simple vs complex carbs, unsaturated vs saturated fats. Learn what each macronutrient does and make an effort to diet better, if you don't want to confront your parents about it learn what they use to cook with and make an esimate of the calories and eat reasonable portions. Also don't fall into fad diets, they are scams, weight loss is best done slow and steady.
>>
lose weight
>>
>>18694014
Also look up a tdee calculator and start at maintenance for a while, if you can stick with that easily go down to a 10 to 15 percent caloric deficit and don't "reward" yourself with cheat meals frequently, keep them few and far between.
>>
>>18693877
Cutting and bulking is for people who have passed the beginner stage and they can no longer lose fat and build muscle at the same time. You don't seem to care about that so stick with body recomposition, find your bf% and start cutting 10 to 15 percent below maintenance. Try and incorporate moderate exercise into your daily life, ie cardio, bodyweight exercises, ect.
>>
>>18694014
>>18694029
>>18694041
Thanks for the advice. I'll read up on nutrients and proteins and then do a not too crazy diet to get my body fat percentage down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.