[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (81KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 852x480px
How do you turn 0$ into 1000$ without working a job or doing illegal shit?
>>
Find a dollar on the street and buy a scratch and win and then win $1000 with it.

Or just find $1000. That's probably easier.
>>
File: this is pol.jpg (292KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
this is pol.jpg
292KB, 953x772px
>>18693857
You have to get triples and i will tell you.
>>
File: 1504567420111.jpg (128KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
1504567420111.jpg
128KB, 380x457px
>>
Dunno, I can tell you how to turn 1000$ into 0$ though
>>
I got a surefire way to gt $1000 from nothing but I can't jsut give away this knowledge for free. I will tell you for no less than one thousand dollars.
>>
It's a long-term deal but poker is a good side-hustle.

Can start at 0 dollars, play freerolls for free money and grind up your roll while getting better.

Used to be poorfag, now sitting on $40,000 in the bank from a hobby I play on the side.
>>
>>18693857
Have you considered sucking dick for money?
>>
Take an object with a specific value. Sell it to somebody (or trade) for slightly more value.

Somebody did this with a paperclip once. They continued trading until they owned a small house.
>>
>>18693857
You dont
>>
Poker, Con jobs, selling fake shit (Gucci bags; requires capital).
>>
>>18694204
Ha
>>
You can't turn $0 into anything, that amounts to nothing. So, how to make money without doing a job? I guess you could pick change out of water fountains or off the grass. You could win a competition, or get a bursary.

There isn't very much really, even treasure hunting is a job. This isn't Runescape where gold spawns on the table.
>>
Fall is coming soon.
Best way to make an honest buck is yard work.
If you have a ladder, you can clean gutters for $50 a pop.
If you have a rake, you can rake leaves for $25-$30.
You can tack on another $10-$20 to bag and dispose for them.
>>
>>18696994
Ok, had to cut my post short because something came up.
But after you do yard work for a week(assuming you get a decent amount of work), you can go to thrift stores looking for shit you can sell online.
It's usually misses, but sometimes you can find some really valuable shit for sale. Things like Vitamix blenders for $20, which you can easily turn around and sell for $150, speakers for $10 that you can sell for $100.
You just have to have an eye out there for what's worth a lot.

So doing that combined with yard work, you should be able to get a couple grand and you can start flipping cars for some real money.
Find cars that has cosmetic damage, and minor damage like maybe a fucked up brake assembly and you can get them fixed up and resell for a nice profit.
More money you get, the more expensive cars you can do it with.
My brother did that for a few years and made decent money. Last car he did he bought a fucked up Corvette for $10k and sold it for $25k
>>
>how do I make money without working for it legally or illegally?
>how do I make money without working?
>>how do I make money without doing anything?
That is the question isn't it?

Unfortunately you should already have done something so that the work you did would work for you now.
>>
>>18693857

Kneepads.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.