[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she into me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4159.jpg (35KB, 375x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4159.jpg
35KB, 375x285px
So I went on a semi-date with my buddy and two girls. This qt 3.14 9/10 girl was talking to me for like 20 minutes straight without stopping. She got closer and closer and eventually started placing her hand on my chest and grabbing my shoulder. At one point she even embraced me out of nowhere. Is she into me or nah? Want to know if I should take this further.
>>
Nah, that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18693674
Definitely sounds like it, OP. >>18693676 is being sarcastic because it's pretty obvious that she's, at the very least, interested in you.
>>
>>18693681
So should I take it further?
>>
>>18693687
if you're into her go for it
>>
Nothing coming from a woman means anything. Unless she grabs your dick don't assume anything.
>>
>>18693681
Not sarcastic at all, for women being touchy like that is normal.
>>
>>18693701
forgot to add, you'll be helping yourself and your mental health not looking into things and drawing conclusions.

remember, if she jumps on your dick then its go.
>>
>>18693701
/thread
>>
>>18693674
Only way how to find out is to ask her on date.
>>
>>18693674
From a chick:

When the delicate humans touch your arms, rotate their toes to point toward you whilst standing, hug you, stand super close to you, etc ALL IN ONE 20 minute conversation, then that qt has a crush on you.
>>
>>18693674
Thats pretty scary
>>
>>18694028
kek, why?
>>
>>18693708
>>18693674
it really depends on her general personality. you need to compare that behavior with how she normally acts around guys. if she does it with everyone then obviously it doesn't mean anything but if she only does it with you then she's interested in you
>>
>>18694031
She just met him & is sizing him up! Shes planning the size of the burial
>>
>>18693674
Sounds like she wanted to fight. What would you do if a guy did this?
>>
>>18694260
Good point. I should've put her in a headlock. The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>18693681
>believe that she's interested
>try to reciprocate
>she chews you out for assuming she's into you
>"can't a woman be friendly without a guy interpreting it as wanting to fuck?"

OP's description doesn't mean anything
>>
>>18694142
she made physical contact way beyond the normal stuff like greeting. if she does this with everyone then she would have some kind of social disorder.

i think is pretty obvious that she wanted the d. maybe she was drunk but in that moment she wanted it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.