[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it getting into drugs if you dont give a shit anyways?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: acc.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
acc.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
is it worth it getting into drugs if you dont give a shit anyways?
>>
Depends on what drugs we're talking about here. Few are relatively harmless, like weed
>>
Generally speaking, no.
>>
>>18693627
anything that can make me feel good
>>
>>18693626
If you're truly asking this to a malaysian paper folding blog I think you already know the answer and you definitely give a shit but you just need a push from people you know nothing about
>>
>>18693634
Do weed only. Stay away from hardcore drugs like xanax, lean, painkillers, heroin etc. weed is great if you just wanna zone out every couple of weeks.
>>
>>18693633
the worst thing that can happen is that you die
>>18693636
why do you assume i have anyone else to talk to?
>>
>>18693642
i feel like shit all the time and i already destroying myself anyways
so why not feel good while i do it?
>>
>>18693645
Because hard drugs will destroy your life. They will permanently damage your organs and fuck with your brain, plus they're super expensive, you will jailed if they ever catch you with this stuff and rehab is a pain to go through.

Trust me, just stick to weed.
>>
>>18693652
>Because hard drugs will destroy your life
there is nothing to destroy
>They will permanently damage your organs and fuck with your brain
worst case scenario i die
>>
>>18693665
>there is nothing to destroy

If you're going through a lot of shit right now then learn how to actually with your problems over using drugs as an escape. Drugs are just gonna drag you further into the rabbit hole.

You seem depressed, I would book an appointment with a psychologist.
>>
>>18693673
>I would book an appointment with a psychologist.
i dont want any help, i just dont want to feel like shit
>>
I've consumed weed, mushrooms, ecstasy, salvia, cocaine, LSD, ketamine, ayahuasca and DMT, and the only one I've regretted is cocaine (it's too expensive and not worth it).

Drugs can provide with absolutely unique and great experiences. They won't show you the great truth or change your life forever but they can give you a new perspective on things.

Research drugs before consuming them, get them from someone trustworthy, and for the more intense ones, be with someone else (who is sober and responsible) when you do them.
>>
>>18693678
Help will make you not feel like shit.
>>
>>18693626
>is it worth it getting into drugs if you dont give a shit anyways
Absolutely. The only reason I'm not high 24/7 is the necessity of money from a job.
>>
>>18693626
Don't do drugs, ever. You can get mentally addicted to it. Do things like exercising, thrilling activities that get you hyped. There are natural highs
>>
>>18693691
can a therapyst fix the fact that the world is shit and people are garbage?
no?
you have no fucking idea why i feel like shit
>>
>>18693673
>Drugs are just gonna drag you further into the rabbit hole.
What an unnecessary commonplace. Some drugs can help some people in some situations, while some drugs can harm some people in some situations. And for most they don't do either.

Just be carefull.
>>
>>18693714
Go to sleep kid. You already had your dose of attention from strangers today
>>
>>18693626
You'll feel far and beyond worse than just "not giving a shit" if you get into heavy drugs. With your attitude you'd likely struggle to maintain your supply and live in constant desperation and withdrawl, probably one of the worst states of being you can achieve without self mutilation.

Find a purpose, or find a fake purpose like getting real into an MMO, make friends and then feel good enough to continue the rat race.
>>
>>18693714
Oh it's another episode of anon got cucked by le gf and now haaaates humanity
>>
>>18693710
Why not both?
>>
I hit rock bottom and stopped giving a shit about myself about 8 years ago. Got into MDMA which got me into tweaky pills which got me into huffing computer cleaner in the park after hours. Nothing else made me happy and allowed me to escape from my pitiful life.

I OD'd and was thrown into mental hospitals three times within about 6 months. Was using "recreationally for fun" for about a year until I started using WAY more for about another year. Destroyed my relationships with my family and friends in the process.

I thought I didn't give a shit until I literally reached rock bottom. I quit cold turkey when someone important to me made me realize all the damage I've done.

8 years later, I have a bachelors degree, have a career I love, have a wonderful SO. It is unfortunate that my old friends think I am not recovered and think I am just some double-life addict. Rumors spread throughout my small town about me. It was hard to recover with dignity.

The thing is, you think you are at rock bottom when you start using, but you haven't seen shit yet.

As someone else said, just smoke weed if you must. Never fuck with uppers or opiates. They destroy you.
>>
File: IMG_20170903_224207_01.jpg (457KB, 2289x2289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_224207_01.jpg
457KB, 2289x2289px
no.
>>
>>18693721
>you already had your dose of attention
>coming from the most attention seeking post i read all day
>>18693723
i can mortage my apartment
>>18693724
i dont have a girlfriend, women are trash
>>
>>18693739
>Destroyed my relationships with my family and friends in the process
i dont have either
>>
Listen to this

https://youtu.be/KCUJKEFpyKg

If you still feel like getting into drugs then go for it.
>>
>>18693652
This is what virgins actually believe
>>
MDMA had a huge positive impact on my life.

It made me way more social, and that transferred to my experience off the drug as well.

But I did it around other people, not on my own. I'd never take MDMA on my own because the drive it gives me to talk to people is near torturous.

Acid is not for anyone who's not in a sound state of mind, anyone who's feeling depressed should avoid any hallucinogenics. They're unpredictable af and the happier you are the safer.

Dunno bout weed or stuff like ket. Weed just put me to sleep and ket just doesn't look fun.
>>
Just drink alcohol!
It's safe, fun, non addictive, won't fuck up your life and is socially acceptable!
>>
>>18693634
Your brain is a delecate machine op.

If it makes you feel good (stimulants and opioids) then its overdriving things that should not be overdriven.

For example cocaine would feel.fucking amazing. Until your brain restructures itself to accept it as normal. Then it takes more cocaine to feel that amazing, until you cant get your hands on enough of it to ever feel normal.

You dont give a shit now, you will when youre massively depressed and skitched out because you have an addiction to a thing that ruined your ability to feel stable without it.

Smoke weed and do psychadelics. In fact just do the psychadelics. Thatll make you give a shit in a good way.
>>
>>18694523
Do not listen to anyone who just shouts about weed and psychedelics exclusively.

And the brain doesn't restructure itself.
Like every drug (caffeine, vaccines etc), your body builds a tolerance to the drug. Not restructuring of your body.
The tolerance goes down the longer you don't take.
Theres a reason most pill poppers do it once every couple of months rather than every week. Tolerance turns only needing .1mg to needing .3mg if you do it once a week.
>>
>>18693626
why do you ask?
>>
>>18693626
Short answer: no.
>>
>>18693714
>can a therapyst fix the fact that the world is shit and people are garbage?
if this is the kind of thing thats got you down, then you shouldnt get on hard drugs. sure, you'll feel good for awhile.

you'll even learn to not give a shit about the fact that the world is shit, including most people in it. then you'll realize its not actually a huge deal, you can still live a decent life regardless, but oh wait, you're a drug addict now and either have to deal with sleeping 20+ hours a day for 6 months after quitting shard or more pain than most people ever experience along with vomitting, sweating, feeling like its -10C and insomnia for a week straight, and post acute withdrawal syndrome for months to years afterwards. or maybe you got addicted to benzos, and have to deal with DTs, no sleep for a month straight, and possibly die from a seizure when you try to quit. maybe none of that matters, you'll actually meet your end after ODing in a park outside a halfway house after your parents kick you out and lose the last bit of hope they had left in you

fact is, you're a psychological child, and by the time you realize it, it'll be too late. grow the fuck up, kid.
>>
>>18694752
its not the thing that got me down, its the reason why trying to get better isnt worth it
i wont fix my problems only to then deal with everyone elses, better throw my life away and try to cause twice as much strain on peoples live than they cause on mine
>>
>>18694752
if by grow up you mean shut up and accept your place then you dont get to tell me that crap
Look what that line of thinking did to your parents generation, look what tht line of thinking has done to the world
I may be a child, im smart enough not to follow their footsteps, maybe i od on some drug in the park, at least i die with a smile on my face, i know what shutting up and accepting unacepable shit gets you.
>>
Yes
Psychedelics and MDMA are the shit
People who never tried don't know anything in life
>>
do you have some self control OP?

Drugs were a huge help in my life, and I still do drugs - a lot of them actually

But I know in what dosage, and how long to wait to do them again.
>>
>>18693626
Sure. If you truly don't give a shit, why not? Drugs can be pretty great.
>>
File: 1502914838963.jpg (32KB, 509x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502914838963.jpg
32KB, 509x404px
>>18693626
Nah not really. Even if you give absolutely 0 fucks, there are better ways to spend the money you have on things that are much more fun than drugs. Don't be a fucking degenerate. What happens when you put all your money into buying crack or meth or something and get to the point where you really don't give a fuck (I don't believe you're there yet honestly), but you can't afford to buy a pistol to blow your brains out because you wasted all your money on drugs? Now you gotta resort to jumping off a building or hanging yourself.
>>
>>18693665
Hard drugs aren't solely illegal because it fucks a person up. The drug addict can destroy his family, become a criminal or dependent on welfare. If you choose to go that way you should know you're not the only person your drug habit hurts
>>
>>18693626
Nah man drugs just make you feel more shitty than you already do

Try excersise, its a good drug trust me took me 8 years of drugging to find out
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.