[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with a /pol/ tard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1500360165131.jpg (54KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500360165131.jpg
54KB, 550x512px
I'm in a Spanish class at a community college. Some students and I started a study group. We wanted a few more members so we invited a kid in the class. I should have known to revoke my invitation when I saw his anime backpack and MAGA stickers.

Day 1 he used the word nigger in front of our black classmate (and study group friend), called her friend a cunt to her face, dabbed, constantly said "kill yourself", said retarded memes, spouted nonsense, and was generally annoying and shitty. I'm no stranger to this kind of behavior on the internet but this kid seems to think it's appropriate to say in front of strangers and people he barely knows. None of us like him, and after day 1 we want him gone.

What should be done? He seems a bit unstable and loud. Today he told us that he never had friends growing up and said some other edgy shit. The others got really uncomfortable. As the least normie (and the guy who started the group) I've taken it upon myself to get him out of the group.

How could I do this safely and politely?
>>
Keep your LARPing on the internet as they say. Just tell him straight up that if he can't contain his memes on the internet then he needs to gtfo.
>>
>>18693482
>MAGA
This is honestly the best way to approach this situation.
>>
>>18693475
tell him man to man to keep his shit to himself. 4chan larping isnt funny to anyone that isnt on 4chan themselves. tell him he has to fuck off if he doesn't quit it
>>
>>18693475
Frankly I'd just stop inviting him/keep him out of the loop if it were me. Exclude him and if he asks why then tell him, you make people feel uncomfortable.
But he might come back to school and shoot yall in the face lol.
>>
>>18693482
this
>>
File: 1492810304051.png (90KB, 298x330px) Image search: [Google]
1492810304051.png
90KB, 298x330px
>>18693482
>>18693488
Seconding
>>
First be clear to him that specific behaviour is not ok in your group. If you can, give him a bit of time to adjust while correcting him, the kid might just be an aspie thinking he's cool just like he's seen on the internet. Make a decision in the group that he cannot be a part and why. Tell him what the group has decided, why and what he did to make it happen. Then end the discussion and make clear there is no appeal.
>>
Why do people like this exist?
>>
>>18693491
What a cowardly and pathetic way to do it. Just tell him that his attitude is shit and if he wants to continue in the group he has to act like an adult.
>>
>>18693582
Why do you exist?
>>
>>18693605
Thanks for the non answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 554x400px
>>18693475
Have you tired not being such a cunt, nigger
>>
>>18693582
Socially awkward retards with low IQ get bullied in school. They use the internet too much and discover 4chan after going through their cringey meme phase. Then they get on /b/ and think it's hilarious and edgy, then move on to /pol/. They never grow up and embrace the board. They become very political because the people who accept them (/pol/ tards) are.

Then when I said "Implying" during a study group meeting he asked if I used 4chan. I foolishly said yes. "What boards?" /mu/ and /adv/. He didn't know either. Then when we all started discussing music he said he listened to a ton, music from the 1920s on, and lots of jazz. I asked for some examples and he showed me some fallout music.

Sorry, ranting. Anyway I don't know what to do. There is a 0% chance he'll act normal so I need to figure out how to just kick him out.
>>
you gotta be straight forward dude. just tell him he's being rude and everyone is getting sick of him. or just stop inviting him
>>
The """""""tolerant""""""" left, everyone
>>
>>18693719
It's pretty clear that his beliefs aren't the problem. He is.
>>
File: pufRIMw.jpg (28KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
pufRIMw.jpg
28KB, 472x472px
>>18693709
>There is a 0% chance he'll act normal so I need to figure out how to just kick him out.
He called one member a cunt and seems to oblivious the word nigger tends to be a no no. Just tell him that behavior is not acceptable and he's not welcome back. It's not like the guy is just socially awkward, he's actively insulting people and crossing lines even the biggest retard should understand.

That said the guy sounds more like he stumbled onto 4chan from r/thedonald or some shit.
>>
>>18693719
>Why can't you be tolerant of my autism? >:^(
Go back to your safe space, r/thedonald.
>>
File: giphy.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18693475

The most prominent characteristic of the /pol/tard is that their behavior requires an audience. Without an audience they're just being angry and inflammatory by themselves which completely defeats the point of a /po/ mindset. They aren't interested in having constructive, intelligent debate with anyone because if they were capable of accepting information contrary to their opinions then they wouldn't be /pol/tards in the first place.

The fuel for a /pol/tard is saying inflammatory things to people and then using the anger of the people they inflame to fuel their position. /Pol/ is basically an echochamber + gaslighting academy all in one. Understand that whatever you do will only help this kid burrow deeper into his own dysfunction. If you engage with him he'll throw out his meme-statistics and red-pill propaganda and inflame you all into responding with anger and then use that anger as justification for dismissing you. He'll use words like "normies" and "cuck" and "race realist" and word vomit buzzwords in an effort to completely overwhelm you with so much toxic stupidity that you'll only manage to look just as stupid and play into his feedback loop if you try to thoughtfully respond. If you don't engage with him he'll accuse you of being "snowflakes" and use your refusal to interact with him as proof of your liberal bias and inability to interact with people who disagree with you. In his world, anyone who isn't interested in sitting through his unfounded childishness nonsense only does so because they need "safe spaces". Because there is no way to win with him the only real option you have is just completely cutting contact with him and refuse to engage with him. No matter what you'll do he'll twist your actions into proof of his superiority over you so the best way not to get crushed at this game is to not play.
>>
>>18693475
To add to what has been said in case of an outburst or escalation is to be clear and not harsh.

Guy clearly has problems and while I would find his personality disgusting, from an outsiders view reading this I still feel sorry for him. The least you can do is when approaching is to calmly and simply/clearly say his behaviour isn't acceptable and why.

Like a child really, just far more stern. If he has a meltdown, walk away.
>>
>>18693815
Not OP but I dont think OP intrested in what this kid thinks. He just wants him to behave or leave the group
>>
>>18693844

I told him at the end. Cut contact. Additionally, not caring what people you don't agree with think is the reason colleges have become such tumultuous ideological battle grounds. In order to defeat your enemy you must first understand them, anon. If OP doesn't care how or why a /pol/tard is born he should as this is not the last time he'll cross paths with one. There is no benefit to remaining uneducated on a subject no matter how inflammatory or abhorrent it may be.
>>
>>18693475
The nice response is to essentially do what others have implied, which is either warn him or just outright tell him to fuckoff.

The actual honest answer is to beat the shit out of him and leave him gutted and rotted on the ground so he can understand why things like /pol/ are shit.

Why would you even tolerate that behavior IRL, much less online?

If you are going to assault someone verbally, do not be surprised if it is returned physically
>>
>>18694070
>The actual honest answer is to beat the shit out of him and leave him gutted and rotted on the ground so he can understand why things like /pol/ are shit.
You're fucking retarded. People like you only succeed in reinforcing their beliefs, because then they figure if they were so wrong then why are they having to resort to violence to shut them down? A neo nazi doesnt stop becoming a neo nazi because a bunch of black people acted violent, or some similar nonsense.
>>
>>18694091
So I'm to allow this idiot to essentially insult me and verbally abuse me? I need to come back at him verbally as well of course to make a stand for myself and show him I'm nothing like what these /pol/tards feed themselves on the daily, right?

And when that does nothing because he will of course continue to say the most asinine rhetoric he feels because he can-- this is also okay right? Ignoring people doesn't work in real life friendo, and sometimes the only way to ignore someone is to get them to literally shut up. Trolling in real life is met with putting them down like the stupid child they are.

I don't even honestly allow a first time offender like OP's friend. Being racist overtly to someones face immediately gets their spiel shut down and me telling them to fuck off, no matter whom it is being told to. Nobody in OP's little group here cared to do so because nobody has the backbone to VERBALLY tell this flaming retard a flat, simple stop and no.

If it carries on, I get physical is all. It's what they want, and I will give it to them because that's what trolls desire. If it doesn't stop, it's on them, not me.

And for the record try standing up for yourself/others sometimes. Altercations happen not just because someone says bad words but because they believe that is them being just as "physical" to someone else. Cowards, etc.
>>
>>18694303
>Ignoring people doesn't work in real life friendo
you need a bipolar person in your life anon, that will make you take that back so fast you have no idea.
they are invencible and will stalk you forever, driving you to paranoia for a lifetime if you decide to get things that far.
>>
Putting your hands on him, but not harming him, would do him some good. This retard could say shit to the wrong person, and they could put him in hospital. He needs to learn.
>>
File: 1504241872196.png (362KB, 642x756px) Image search: [Google]
1504241872196.png
362KB, 642x756px
>>18694303
Yeah, just use physical violence against verbal shitposting.
Why do you think you have the right to assault someone? Also, if you can't explain to someone why their world view is flawed, then you really can't blame them can you? Of course there are stubborn people who will keep banging their head against the wall, but I really think most people can be reasoned with. If you don't like someone and you can't fix them, you cut them off.
I haven't met people like the one OP has problems with, but honestly if you think violence is an answer to stop people like him doing stuff you don't like...
I don't know man, self righteousness leads to stuff like Antifa. Nothing good comes out of it.
>>18693475
OP try to talk to him about the dumb shit, if that doesn't work, kick him out.
>>18695166
No one has the right to enter someone's personal space, no matter how cruel their words may be. They are only words.
And if he gets in trouble because he said the wrong things around wrong people, well that's on him.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.