[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty breakup stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Game-Over-Thank-You-For-Playing.jpg (16KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
Game-Over-Thank-You-For-Playing.jpg
16KB, 500x267px
Post yours. Judge others.

>accept the advances of my subordinate and start a relationship
>can't believe a woman could love me that much, best time of my life, might marry her
>depression starts coming back, feelings for her start dwindling
>get desperate, stop meds (thought they were making me insensitive), plunge deeper into depression
>try to break up twice, my feelings for her almost gone, she tearfully convinces me to stay
>she gets transferred, blames me for not trying to stop it and tells me how disappointed she is (she has daddy issues, BIG TIME)
>feel completely useless, don't see her for a week (was seeing her every single day for 8 months, she slept with me every weekend)
>she messages me how she misses me
>sms her that I want to break up and block her from contacting me

NOW BEGINS THE SHITTY PART:
>she comes to my house the next day first thing in the morning (she had the keys to my garage)
>starts banging on my window, waking me up, begging me to talk to her
>okay I gotta commit to this, don't back out now
>[spoiler]CALL THE COPS ON HER[/spoiler]
>tell them I just want her gone and my key back
>hear she say "I can't believe you did this to me" when they arrive
>she tries to reach me several times a day, every day, for the next weeks and gets completely ignored
>comes back to work with me, 20 feet away from my desk with a direct line of sight
>don't even look in her general direction for the past 6 months

DESU, I felt like shit for the first few months, but now I have resigned myself. It was only passion, not love. I avoid her to not hurt her more nor give her false hopes.
>>
the banging on the window part reminded me of this video man lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFSwIvTLiwc

was your ex that lvl of crazy?
>>
>>18693521
"Banging" was not the right word. She was just knocking, and calling me incessantly, pleading, saying that if our relationship was worth anything to me, I should open up. She wasn't yelling or anything, it was pretty tame.

I didn't even respond. I just called the cops because I didn't want to talk to her and explain everything, she wouldn't understand nor accept it anyway.

She did threaten to jump through the bathroom window, though...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.