[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling with a couple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2567.jpg (91KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
91KB, 700x476px
Has anyone ever traveled with a couple before?

I travel a decent amount, although mostly by myself. A friend and his wife have mentioned before they would like to take trips too. So I just mentioned to them that I'm gonna get dive certified and I think it would be a blast to go to Sint Maarten in the Caribbean, and asked if they'd like to go. They both seemed excited. Only thing is, am I third wheeling myself by inviting them to a tropical island where it's mostly just couples going to have lovely dovey time? I just want to go to see airplanes, eat seafood, dive and walk around. My friend and his wife are both cool, and I like being around the both of them. I just hope it doesn't get weird..
>>
>>18693303
I would not go with a couple. Fights will start and so on. Go with single friends instead.
>>
>>18693657

Shit, ok I'll have to come up with an excuse.

I don't have any single friends to go with. So I guess I'll go alone.
>>
Maybe they want a threesome.
>>
>>18694050

No... no..
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.