[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these large monster drinks actually work? Thank you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 41QHXDvU61L._SL160_.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
41QHXDvU61L._SL160_.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
Do these large monster drinks actually work? Thank you.
>>
Sort of. It's a big dump of caffeine into your body. You'll feel more alert for a bit but like any sugary drink you're going to have a crash later and feel tired as shit
>>
They taste like ass and aren't worth it. Coffee is better and better for you depending on your sugar and cream amount.
>>
>>18693290
Get the absolute zero version instead. They're white and have no sugars.

Remember that you're pumping a hefty amount of caffeine through your body when you do it, so don't be stupid about how many you have in a day.
>>
>>18693326
Just because the energy drinks have 0 sugar doesn't mean there are many other different man made chemicals inside them. This gives the illusion that it is okay to drink and good for you. However, from what I've read so far, artificial sugars and chemicals in most energy drinks tend to kill off probiotics in your digestive tract. I would suggest taking probiotics if you drink lots of energy drink. This is not a shill, just saying that your digestive system definitely takes a hit when you drink lots of monsters and whatnot.
>>
>>18693290
What sort of effect do you anticipate?
>>
>>18693299
Alrighty thanks!
>>
>>18693447
Energy and being hyper
>>
>>18693439
Wew i didnt know that thanks!
>>
no, you're better off getting coffee
i used to drink a lot of monster, not worth it.
>>
>>18693290
Black coffee or 5 hour energy are better. You'll crash hard with one of those. Plus you'll feel bloated as fuck.
>>
>>18693588
Get Catalyst energy mints, They don't make you feel jittery and help you feel focused and energized. You can also take them in healthier doses easier. It has doesn't have the drawbacks energy drinks have of rotting your teeth to nothing and feeling terrible afterwards/risk fucking dying.
>>
>>18693703
Not everybody has a weak stomach and poorly regulated metabolism. Eat better and exercise more.
>>
>>18693824
Are you a paid shill or too dumb to know you can buy caffeine pills?
>>
They're shit.
You're punpin' straight shit into your body
>>
Yes and no. If you are sensitive to caffeine and don't have a tolernence then it should work. Just buy one and find out buddy. I've drank them before when I was depressed as fuck and it didn't help my lethargy at all. Other times I've drank a small one while mentally healthy but with no caffeine tolerance and it made me feel pretty jittery. Good luck.
>>
>>18693290
remember my first time testing an energy drink (a monster), enormously sceptic it would have any effect at all. Drank it while playing wow, and with being sober as the only refrence, i was really surprised by howmuch it affact you.

Btw its not really any more unhealthy than soda. Caffeine is harmless dont worry about it, the calories, cavities, and erosion damage on enamel is however very real.
>>
>>18693326
I'll agree with you what I think you are suggesting, that moderation key, but your "man-made chemicals" shit is mom-science.
>>
>>18693290
yeah they do. caffeine makes some people jittery as hell though.
>>
File: stp-octane-booster.png (134KB, 700x1043px) Image search: [Google]
stp-octane-booster.png
134KB, 700x1043px
>>18693290
I drink pure octane boost.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.