[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I part of a government program? serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: why so nice.jpg (153KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
why so nice.jpg
153KB, 894x894px
I will try to make it short. I was bullied pretty badly from my parents, relatives and everyone else. A period of 10 years of complete shit with zero self esteem. I was at the bottom of the bottom. Even in college i felt lost, despised and alone.

Then one day i dropped my research, left school, faked my death on social media and re-enrolled somewhere far away. Started fresh there.

Now, this school should have 16000 students, i only see 40 on a given day. I know 90% of the 40 people I see on campus. I know most of the professors because apparently i have taken classes with them in two years already.

There are not many people I see on campus who i did not have a class with (paid actors?). This is where it gets me. All the students are really nice, calm, understanding and supportive. Instead of shitting on me they give me smiles.

This girl who I thought was really cute but I would never on a given day ask out; her facebook profile states she likes "World of warcraft" and "FFXIV" and she states it proudly. It's like I am living in a dream world.

Where ever I go, people bring up two things. That they are doing research, that I should do research, and that they have a relative dying from cancer (Basically I am being groomed to go back into my research).

Is it possible I am right? or am I so used to abuse that any act of kindness just makes me paranoid? what is going on??

On top of this two ladies moved in right next to my apartment and they started hanging out with my mother, low and behold they made a human out of my witch of a mother. Why are people all of a sudden helping me? I am looking for serious answers, please this is not a joke.
>>
Oh shit, this is really interesting.

What is your "research" about?

How did you fake your death? Do you still live with your parents, even though you faked your death?

What are you studying in your current institution?
>>
>>18693261
please seek a proper mental diagnosis, you sound like you're experiencing the early symptoms of schizophrenia and the earlier you get it diagnosed and treated the better off you will be.

even if you think nothing will come from it please just get it done.
>>
Depends on what area you moved to. Some areas are shit and the people are shit. Other communities, and specially mormons, have great people. You're probably just paranoid from years of abuse and don't know what normality/decency looks like.

I mean if you need a wake up call, 4chan is the place to go. You'll never find a hive with more scum and villainy in the whole galaxy. You fucking faggot

<3
>>
>>18693277
t. government agent

(I'm not being serious, I'm just showing you how easy it is to mis-attribute causes to phenomena in your daily life)
>>
>>18693261
Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia bc the ampunt of effort and money the gvmt would be using on this experiment seems extremely illogical for just one person. If the gvmt wanted u to do something they would use death threats or force.
>>
File: 1500872852003.jpg (39KB, 512x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500872852003.jpg
39KB, 512x394px
Perhaps a satanic initiation or training?
>>
CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATION

Nah, but seriously though speak to a therapist about this before you start going into a real crazy panic.
>>
>>18693277
>you sound like you're experiencing the early symptoms of schizophrenia
basically this
>>
>>18693261
just chill dude.
Good rule of thumb:
"if something is very unlikely it really is very unlikely". Helps me when I get stressed out about my health.
>>
>>18693261
I used to believe in government conspiracies, then I realized our government was too incompetent to successfully pull off a wide-scale conspiracy.

They had private email servers hacked, spend $700 million on a shitty healthcare website that didn't work, dropped thousands of bombs on the wrong people, and ran the worst election campaign of all time.

A government made up of bumbling idiots with no formal education couldn't possibly be performing a large-scale research project like you're describing.

I think what's more likely is a combination of a few things:

1. There's a documented and well-understood social phenomena where people are treated and respected according to their societal value. Children can't farm, fight, or breed so they're not valuable and therefore not valued by society. In school unless you're rich and can bring in a gameboy for your friends to play with, you don't mean anything to anyone. As you get older, you're now legally allowed to work and your new grown-up body is fully capable of working. In college you gain intelligence. This makes you more valuable to society and so people treat you better.

2. No matter how big a school is, you tend to see people who are in your same year and major. I had a group of 60 or so kids who I saw every day despite going to a school of 20,000. Because everyone else was either a year ahead of me, a year behind me, or in a different major and therefore taking entirely different classes.

To be continued (hit post limit)
>>
>>18693515
3. When you see people over and over, they become part of your "tribe" -- your personal pack that you wish to protect and care for. But a pack has no meaning if there aren't other packs to fend against. In a small school of 500 people, having a group of 50 doesn't mean much -- that's practically the whole school. But in a large school of 50,000, having a group of 50 is a small band of close-knit friends fighting for individuality within the sea of faces. It's therefore reasonable that these 40 or so people you keep seeing are looking around at the 16,000 on campus (or possibly are just aware of this number, even if they don't regularly see all 16,000) and they feel overwhelmed -- so they recede into their pack. They treat you, and other members of their pack, well.

4. Most people chill out around age 40-45. People who are crack addicts, murderers, gang members, or whatever else usually settle down around this age and become a lot more docile. Whatever hormones were driving their previous rebellion subside. This could explain your mother being a decent human being now. It's not causation, simply correlation -- she happened to settle down right around the same time you moved.

5. Negativity colors our perception. If you were constantly bullied and depressed, you would have seen EVERYTHING as negative. If your parents bought your new clothes or gave you a computer or helped you study, you didn't see it as a loving act of parenthood but just another form of oppression. Now that you have friends and you're starting to be happy, you're seeing the positive in EVERYTHING

There's a lot of things that could be happening, and a lot of possible explanations. However conspiracy, I think, is a very unlikely one. Not an impossible one (if you can imagine it happening then it's at least physically possible, if not logistically). But the odds are so low I wouldn't put my money on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.