[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (109KB, 1074x973px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
109KB, 1074x973px
What exactly is this and how to get rid of it ? (sorry for shitty pic quality)
I am sure that it's not an acne and it has light brown color. It does not itch, it's slightly irritating to touch. I have a few (>15) more on my shoulders.
>>
File: wtf1.jpg (316KB, 1400x1060px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.jpg
316KB, 1400x1060px
slightly less shitty image
>>
>>18693260
grow beard.
>>
Are the ones on your shoulders in a line as well?
>>
>>18693346
no, these are just a weird coincidence
>>
>>18693260
Go see a doctor about it, but before you do. Change your laundry detergent because that what they will say when you come in with any sort of itch and then you just have to go back.
>>
>>18693260
You're dumb, it's acne.
>>
Is there anything you do where you scratch your chin and shoulder and come in contact with something you don't usually.
>>
>>18693363
It is possible that I have scratched those spots and they got infected. Nothing else that I can think of.
>>
>>18693346
Then it's not bed bugs or poison ivy, so thats good. It's probably just an allergic reaction to something. Tried new soap or shampoo?
>>
>>18693371
nope, this has appeared recently
>>
...you know that acne comes in many forms, right? Most ppl think of acne in terms of "pimples", but that's not all there is.

Look at this image: https://cdn1.medicalnewstoday.com/content/images/articles/107/107146/acne.jpg

See how there's a shit ton of different types of acne on this face? Different texture, and oils?

Get "CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Acne Spot Treatment", use it for a week and see the dots change and go away. "Poof".
>>
>>18693375
right
So it might actually be some sort of an acne although I've never seen this before so it got me thinking if it's not something a bit more serious than just a normal pimple.

>CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE®
Never heard of this. How big are the chances of me finding this in my local pharmacy if I live in western Europe ?
>>
>>18693393
OHhhh. Western Europe. Give me a few minutes to find an equivalent that you can purchase, okay? Clean & Clear is super popular in the U.S. because it works VERY well. Give me a few minutes, brb
>>
>>18693393
Me again, so I can't find a proper equivalent, but there are things you can do.

>1. Wash your face (but NOT with hand or hair soap)
You need to find a FACE wash and wash your face with it GENTLY, everywhere except the eyes, and ONCE a day.

>2. If you live in a city, this will be much easier, but go to a store that would have a section for acne creams, medications, or gels. LOOK at the ingredients and purchase anything that has 0.5% salicylic acid.
Salicylic acid is the main ingredient in Clean & Clear Advantage, but out of the two common acne medications, it is the BETTER one that most people respond to.

These two things will help immensely.

>3a. However, if you're still having troubles - in which the acne doesn't go away - consider changing your diet, if you can.

>3b. If the spots get MUCH worse, it could be an infection - so after a week of washing your face once a day and using the acne cream, go to the doctor if it persists.

3c. Or, it could be an allergic reaction. However, facial allergic reactions tend to be UNDER the first layer(s) of skin. You would know because it won't go away or change in anyway regardless of what you do. In that case, you should take 1 pill of Diphenhydramine - it has a lot of names and is known in the U.S. by "Benadryl" - look it up in your country to see what your local equivalent is. Either way, it is a very efficient anti-allergy medication.
>>
>>18693462
I'm a retard and can't organize a post. Ignore my formatting please.
>>
>>18693462
Alright, thanks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.