[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch Bluray on my PC monitor using my PS3 I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I want to watch Bluray on my PC monitor using my PS3
I tried connecting the PS3 using an HDMI cable directly to my monitor. Now of course I get the video but no sound since I'm using my speakers on my PC.
I tried to connect the PS3 using HDMI directly to my PC but when I switch channels on the monitor I don't get any image. If I manage to do it this way I'll get sound as well since it'll be connected to the PC graphic card HDMI output right ?
If so how do I get an image this way ?
>>
/adv/ is not your personal tech support.
>>
>>18693008

Says who
>>
This would fit better in /g/
>>
Tho, not sure, I think you can use rca output for audio at same time you use hdmi for video, and then use pic related to plug your jack speakers to the analog rca cables
>>
File: 31snyb-OFLL.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31snyb-OFLL.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>18693060
Forgot pic
>>
>>18693001
plug the speakers into your monitor's output you retarded shit

how the hell is that hard for someone to figure out?
>>
>>18693031
>This would fit better in /g/

only if you post it in the /sqt/ alone and not make a new thread and shit up the board more
>>
>>18693001
Not to insult your intelligence, but a big problem I get from peeps working at a game store is that the PS3's don't always auto detect output so you've got to manually switch between HD and standard outputs. To do so, turn it off and get the red status light. Hold the power until it beeps twice and wait about a minute. If still no video try once again and if still nothing it's another issue.
>>
>>18693429
this nigger's PS3 is detecting the output just fine, he's just an idiot that doesn't understand plugging shit into the monitor is not going to make it magically attach to the PC and so he thinks plugging in a console to his GPU's HDMI port is gonna give him signal on his monitor. lmao. Fucking idiot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.