[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update. She never answered after that ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Whatnow3.jpg (148KB, 518x657px) Image search: [Google]
Whatnow3.jpg
148KB, 518x657px
Update. She never answered after that ;_;
>>
>>18692929

Wait until she does, what else can you do?
>>
Damn son that shit is cringy as hell

How do people like you exist, have you been looking at too many virgin/chad meme pictures and think that by being a creepy demanding weirdo you'll somehow score a chick
>>
blow up. tell her she's a manipiulative bitch and you are seriously considering tracking her down to punish her.
you can't let people treat you like this
>>
>>18692941
I wonder what type of person has the need to go all over /adv and instead of helping anons telling them how weird, virgin and inexperienced they are. Consider not posting anything, it will be more helpful than this.

>>18692929
Seems like another indecisive chick who never wanted to date you in the first place. Wait 24 hours and try your luck second time. Then simply delete her and move on.
>>
>>18692939
Talk again. It has worked for me before.

>>18692941
Teach me then, oh supreme master of the courting. How was what I wrote even creepy, demanding or weirdo?

>>18692963
No

>>18693029
Yep, Will wait, then try a less blunt approach.
>>
>>18693053
well you just kind of straight up said hey lets meet at this bar at this time and drink alcohol together instead of asking if she's available. Right after saying you want to inspect her tattoo.
>>
>>18693029
Seems like a chick that doesn't wanna be raped.
OP you should have waited more. Trust and timing are everything
>>
>>18693053
>Talk again. It has worked for me before.

Why haven't you done it yet, then?
>>
>>18692929
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

She was probably spinning you as a possible plate and picked another guy over you.
>>
>>18692929
Creepy and cringy. This forceful tough assertive guy perskna feels fake and is not appealing at all. You suck OP.
>>
>>18693144
>>18693149
>>18693197
Yep! Its always the thin line. Don't be a beta turtle, or a blunt rapist. I fail to found the "assertive but not demanding" middle ground

>>18693151
I prefere to wait some time before insisting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.