[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neck Myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 500x499px
>be me
>collegefag
>dating 7/10
>she wants to take it slow
>she's low esteem asf
>recently 9/10 starts crushing on me
>liked her from the start
>way out of my league

So anons, wat do?
Greener grass in the field? Or
Stay loyal to someone who I don't feel as strong about?
>>
Fuck everything that you can.
/thread
>>
>>18692773
this

and
she'll want to do all sorts of fucked up things when you starting dating the other girl
>>
>>18692779
>>she wants to take it slow

She wants to continue having sex with the other person incase they get back together... But if that changes... she'll let you know.
>>
>>18692770
You have a girl that loves you and needs you that you find very attractive. You're going to leave this opportunity for a life of happiness for a fling with some Bianca that won't remember your fucking name in a week.

I hate this notion that men are supposed to be monolyths and not admit that they need lovr and only need to spread their seed. Your long term happiness depends on what you do in this moment. Don't fuck around with the rest of your life dude.
>>
>>18692805
Ignore me. Misread OP.
>>
>>18692770
I did this scenario 3 years ago.
>broke up with less hot/self hating gf for hot girl who loved me
>girl I broke up with goes a week without eating anything, never leaves her apartment
>she goes full cocoon mode, her friends are blowing up my phone asking what's wrong with her
>meanwhile dating 9/10 kinda (fwb type thing)
>after a few months break it off with 9/10 because she wanted to move in, I found out her debt was nearly $120,000 USD, not worth it since she was trying to get baby gravy injection so she could drop out of school and raise kids (what she's doing now, while she lives with her parents btw)
> exgf emerges
>easily 8/10 now in appearance, worked on her fitness and got a job where she travels the world
>run into her at grocery store one day a year or two ago
>we both spill our spaghetti trying to not be awkward, I'm sure I was glowing red, her ears were crimson and she was visibly sweating and stuttery
>-yyou too the fuck out of there
>go a year without seeing her
>she randomly stalks my LinkedIn/ accidentally likes posts on my Instagram that are months old
>my fiancé is super leery of her, says she'll be super rude if she sees her in public
>she deletes my ex from every social media I have
>(probably unrelated) ex moves to New Zealand, lives there doing missions stuff for her church now

Moral of the story, OP- life is finite and subject to change many times. Do love, but do what's right for you.
>>
Do one or other, it doesn't really matter because you can't realistically know which of the two will make you happier.

But make a choice. Don't stay in a limbo or you'll end up losing them both. Just go with your gut.
>>
>>18692866

This is well put. As long as you don't completely burn your bridge, you can always cross paths with girl 1 in the future.
>>
>>18692790
I swear /adv/ is just consistently bitter retards.

My current relationship was me taking it slow because I'd suffered sexual abuse in the prior one. My partner was fine with me taking my time.
>>
>>18692770
>recently 9/10 starts crushing on me
she feels nothing towards you - she simply wants to prove that she is better woman than your current gf by taking you away

>dating 7/10
>she's low esteem asf
try busting her self esteem by lightly flirting with 9/10 while your gf is around (showing her that you have options) and then publicly displaying your affection to your gf because mb you can go higher but ypu still choose her cuz she is special in your eyes
>>
>>18692770
Let's ignore the 9/10 for now.

>she's low esteem asf
Is she doing anything about this like seeing a therapist or something?
If not then you aren't wrong to leave
Just tell her you don't think she's in a good place for a relationship right now
She can't love you if she can't love herself
>>
>>18692770
If the 7/10 is a virgin and you know she like you enough to be a potential wife, stay with her. Whatever you do, don't abandon her in a degenerate trading up scheme.
>>
>>18692773
fpbp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.