[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRAILER PARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: trailer-2.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
trailer-2.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>20 years old
>Have no friends
>Thinking about walking to local trailer parks and seeing if I can talk to anyone

Is it a bad idea?
Can I be arrested for aimlessly wandering around a place people know I don't live?
>>
>>18692717
>Can I be arrested for aimlessly wandering around a place people know I don't live?
Maybe? I mean wouldn't you report a stranger walking around aimlessly in your neighborhood to the police?

Consider going to somewhere else like a regular park or other public venue where people often engage with other folks.
>>
Why a trailer park specifically? Is there someone there you're trying to creep on?
>>
>>18692777
That's just where there's a large number of people to probably engage in conversation with.
>>
Don't do this? It is just weird and you may get into trouble of some sort. Meet people a different way my man.
>>
>I have no friends, so I will walk to the nearest trailer park and harass strangers in their homes since it's ok as long as they are mobile homes and not normal houses

Uh... what? If I want to make friends my first thought isn't "shit where's the nearest trailer park" its "what are my interests and how can I find other people with similar interests". If you play vidya, look for games/groups with voice chat and participate, if you've got a real life hobby find a club.
>>
Get drunk, if anyone asks say you're just checking out the trailer park because you're thinking about moving there.

>>18692777
>>18694603
Trailer parks are filled with people who aren't normalfag snobs.
>>
>>18693931
Only if he's black. White people still have their Constitutional rights.
>>
>>18694743
Black people make up 13% of the US population but commit over 50% of all murders and robberies.

>but why you suspicious of me n shieet? so racist
>>
>>18694765
Fag quoting lies is still a fag.
>>
>>18692717
Why exactly would you want to socialize with people who are walking fuckups?
>>
>>18695067
What constitutes a fuck-up varies.

I'd say a real fuck-up is someone that isn't happy.
>>
I'm not American but where I live at least people in trailer parks tend to be pretty hostile towards outsiders. You might be welcomed if you are on good terms with someone there but good luck just strolling in. In fact many of them have a shit ton of aggressive dogs reacting to every passer-by, immediately followed by two-three men glaring to check who it is.
This might not be the case where you live but make sure you know it beforehand. It is also just a pretty weird move in general. "Hey I'm just looking to make friends, here in your park." It comes across like you're curious and want to know what they live like there more than anything else, and while some people might be amused at that some absolutely won't.

Also from my limited experience (one friend who lives in a toned down version of a trailerpark - I knew her before she moved there) they are full of people who smoke, drink/do drugs and watch tv all day while they live on welfare. People who for a big part had unconventional life stories, sure, but that doesn't inherently make someone interesting company. There's interesting people anywhere and the mere fact that someone is an outsider doesn't mean much in that regard.
>>
>>18694772
It's not a lie, prove us wrong champ. We'll wait.
>>
>>18692717
why would anyone want to walk into a trailer park, people that inhabit them are the lowest, most degenerate part of society.
>>
>>18696142
>NYC
NYC isn't even dangerous though, you'd have better luck getting ran over by a taxi than shot by niggers.
>>
>>18696559
So you change your argument from "naw dawg blacks don't even do more crime than whitey" when it's proven factually that they do to: "naw dawg NYC ain't even that dangerous."
Cmon man. Facts are facts. Just because you want to deny, deflect, and keep your head in the sand doesn't make them any less true.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.