[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i lucid dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thommo.jpg (92KB, 654x515px)
thommo.jpg
92KB, 654x515px
ik there are loads of guides and stuff online but really thats kind of the problem.
can anyone here who does lucid dream give me some kind of walk through or recommend and good sites that work for them?
thanks.
>>
>>18692609
sleep really later than you usually do, so when you wake up your eyes are still closed, but make sure youre in a good mood
>>
YouTube: ultra hypnosis lucid dreaming
>>
>>18692609
>how to have lucid dreams
If you are born with a higher IQ then it happens without thinking about it. Have you tried that?
I normally eat really healthily and when I eat trash I have crazy lucid dreams. This last friday I had a dream my family went to some show and the audience gets called to do some part and I was called to sing some song I didnt know with 3 girls and we were all eating junk food and my old dead dog was begging for food. It was a trip. All I ate was a box of nutterbutters.
>>
>>18692609
Is that Thom Yorke?
>>
>>18692609
Best moments I had when lucid dreaming where when I did this three things:
1) I go to sleep without setting up an alarm.
2) I open a really small amount of my curtains. This is because at around 6 am a bit of sunlight enters my room, letting me slowly start to wake up.
3) Before going to sleep, thinking non stop that I am in control of my dreams and that I can alter them as I want. There's no magic words, it's just a feeling. Like I trust myself I can control the dream.

Oh and try to keep everything as quiet as possible, you don't want a sudden sound to take you by surprise (that means a neighbour, storm, whatever music, etc).
>>
The only way I've been able to lucid dream is to wait until I get sleep paralysis and then just go along with it. If you maintain consciousness you should enter a lucid dream.

The downside is that this gives you lucid dreams that are very short and you might freak out about sleep paralysis or not experience it at all. But if you want to lucid dream quick this is probably the easiest method.
>>
I know most of the time that I'm dreaming - atleast at some point during the dream. But I was never really able to take control after realizing the dream. I just forget it or it simply doesn't make a difference that I know. How can I make this step?
>>
I happens to me occasionally maybe once a month...
I normally just all of a sudden come to the realisation I am dreaming. Sometimes this occurs when I re visit a place or scenery that I have dreamed of before.
I have a whole "hey I remember this place" moment. Then I occurs it's because im dreaming. From that point I've been able to choose to fly, which feels amazing, I've been able to choose certain directions or paths to go down in the dream and a few times I've purposely initiated sex.
>>
I'd actually like to know if anyone here who is able to lucid dream reliably can explain how. I once tried this about 7 years ago and I kept a dream journal for a few months, keeping a consistent sleep pattern. By doing so I was more often able to become conscious that I was dreaming, but never, ever even once been able to gain control. If I even managed to gain awareness without waking up immediately, the dream would just continue and I would just observe. I don't mind not having control but people describe flying planes and having sex and I'm just astounded
>>
A teacher os mine said the best way to have a lucid dream is to, when u wake up every morning, u write down the dream u just had, and eventually u will be able to move around them. For me it wasnt nedded to do that, when the dreams gets to unrealistic in any terms, u can gain consciousness and do whatever u want XD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.