[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop binge eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1473294400822.png (349KB, 498x371px) Image search: [Google]
1473294400822.png
349KB, 498x371px
I am really fat and hate that I always binge and eat all the food in my house, how do I stop? Its like my animal brain just takes over.

Anyone every dealt with this before?
>>
>>18692331
learn some moderation?
dont buy a truck load of food and if you do make sure they are at least healthy alternatives
find out why you're binge eating; are you bored?
>>
>>18692331

I have, used to be 300+, dropped down to 175 at my lowest, at 210 right now (on a bulk fuck you).

You have to understand that you eat because of boredom and habit. It's not your animal brain, its habit (if you are eating correctly. If you aren't getting proper nutrients then of course you go bananas).

Every time you get a hunger craving go workout.
>>
>>18692331

Don't buy so much food to your house and/or get out? Plan your meals for a day and don't by any extra food. If being at home triggers your eating, then spend time elsewhere as much as you can. Also, figure out why you eat: are you bored? Is it comfort eating? Are you not getting enough/right nutrients from the food you eat (I.e. is your body making you eat in order to get what it needs)?
>>
little by little, you adapt yourself to not doing it.
at first your brain will just not acknowledge that thought. that is how bad addicts are. you will think of improving, then almost like flipping a pancake (ya hungry?), you do an about face and the thought is nowhere to be seen. You will think later, "Hum. were I not just about to stop eating," but that too, will vanish like an altered timeline. You have to stop this. Start by asking yourself some questions, that won't be immediately obliterated by your brains defense mechanisms. Things like "Why do I want to stop eating," and "When did this even begin?"
When you are deeply entrenched in addiction, the most valuable thing is reorienting yourself to your own life. You have to remember that feeling of it being your life, because it still is.
Now if you'll excuse me, there is an apple pie in the kitchen with my name on it.
>>
>>18692331
>I always binge and eat all the food in my house,

Don't keep a lot of food in your house.

Shop daily or every two days and only buy what you'll eat that day.
>>
I've dealt with it in the past. The only thing that helped me quit was to stop starving myself throughout the day. Eat when you are hungry, and eat a normal and satisfying breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You're going to need to give yourself time to adjust to a regular eating schedule. Also: there is no shame in this, it's a scientifically proven addiction. Having guilty feelings will only make it worse.
>>
>>18692331
Buy l-glutamine. It makes me less hungry for some reason. Search Google for studies..
>>
File: 1504404391714.png (1MB, 1510x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1504404391714.png
1MB, 1510x1600px
>>18692337
Not OP but I'm 310lbs right now. I don't buy calorie rich foods, I don't buy junk, and I only buy food I have to prepare and cook on average 50 mins. I buy a truckload of fiber rich foods like veggies and fruits, but I still feel unbearably hungry. I have a nutritionally complete diet according to the nutritionists I've spoken to, and I've tried several diets.

I haven't exercised yet, but you need to realize that I get winded far too easily to start doing so right now. I plan to after losing a bit of weight.

Is there any trick to feeling full? I want to go super low calorie so I can lose a ton of weight in a short amount of time so I can start exercising.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.