[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get over chad and love my bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: vQFbzU_p.jpg (24KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
vQFbzU_p.jpg
24KB, 370x370px
i was talking to this guy for a long time and fell hopelessly in love with him even though he only left me small bread crumbs of affection or attention. i thought our personalities were perfect for each other, we had the same interests and sense of humor. but he always started putting me down out of no where and hitting on other girls in front of me and telling me who he thought was attractive.
this caused me to begin talking to one of his friends, who gave me a lot of attention and affection (i've been going through a lot of difficult wild things). well, basically, his friend asked me out and chad begins to show interest again so i put the his friend on hold kind of, don't really confirm whether i am dating him or not.
fast forward about a week of me still giving chad one last chance, i'm feeling suicidal and chad basically tells me i'm ugly and to do it. i try.
so i block chad on everything, his number, all that, and decide to confirm relationship with his friend.
his friend is so sweet and treats me exactly how i wish chad would have but...he isn't chad. i';ve been pretty good about not breaking my no contact rule/looking at his facebook and what not but i'm still fucking sad as fuck and i don't feel anywhere near what i felt for chad what i do for his friend.
should i break up with friend and give chad another chance? or just break up with friend and fix myself? or keep dating friend who is actually a really nice guy and might eventually have potential?
>>
File: IMG_2077.jpg (77KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2077.jpg
77KB, 1024x1024px
You completely deserve it. Dumb cunt
>>
format your text please. Please.
>>
Bait
>>
>>18692323
>>18692328
lol i should have seen all of this

sorry i'm just emotional

ranty feels post
>>
>>18692323
why tho. what did i do wrong
>>
>>18692312
leave the friend, he doesn't deserve to deal with your suicidal thoughts and behaviour. I'm trying to be as helpful as possible to you but what you are doing to him is just bad and you should just leave him. trust me, you will never have anything with the friend because you are blinded by the chad. as soon as he makes an attempt on you you will run back to him and leave the guy who was goos to you behind. just leave the friend and learn to deal with your feelings for chad. the friend can still be your friend but don't give him hope by getting into a relationship with him.
>>
>>18692344
this is really true. you basically read what my subconcious has kinda been telling me. thank you for the serious post
>>
>>18692344
do you think i will ever have a chance with chad again? he's a major chad.
>>
>>18692344
i really really want chad to love me.
>>
>>18692352
no, I've spoken to a woman with the same situation as you (without the friend part) and she cut it off after 3 years and making the mistake of having sex with him. guys like that are immature. your best option is to try and get over your feelings for chad without the help of anyone. don't rely on anyone
>>
>>18692379
thank you your replies mean a lot. he does seem heavily only interested in sex but sometimes on sfacebook he mentions wanting a girlfriend and a family.
>>
>>18692312
Sometimes I feel like every girl is like this..
>>
>>18692379
should i unblock chad on facebook?
>>
>>18692407
i just want chad to love me :(
>>
>>18692409
if you want to him to tell you to kill yourself then sure
>>
>>18692418
so you're basically tellin g me chad will never love me? ever?:(
>>
>>18692430
why do you sound like a love stricken 12 year old? I don't know if he may love you back but from the sounds of it its not likely.
>>
>>18692460
i'm 15
>>
This sounds like serious bait but whatever

Spare the friend, he deserves better than you.

Enjoy getting lead on by Chad forever, thot.
>>
>>18692465
i know he does.
how do i forget about chad
i just want him to love me but he doesn't
>>
>>18692464
ayyy lmao, this thread makes a lot of sense now
>>
>>18692465
his friend is really nice and sweet and maybe things could go somewhere with him.

but you're all right, i would dump him in a moment if chad would just love me

i know this sounds like bait but i swear to god it really isn't im just emotional lol
>>
>>18692475
that wasn't me lol i'm 27 i know i don't sound it :/
>>
The first step is to accept that things will NOT go anywhere with the friend, and that's on you.

As for trying to win over Chad, i don't know act like the person Chad wants, if you really want someone like that. But it'll probably be a shallow relationship between two shallow people.
>>
>>18692489
i've actually been trying to act kind of the opposite of what chad wants, as to not come off as desperate or pandery. honestly i have played it (mostly) cool with chad, and i always have taken forever to reply to him which may have pissed him off.

do guys honestly like it when girls go out of their way to act like something they're not to please a guy? i always thought that was kind of a turn off.
>>
I mean if you're acting aloof and distant towards someone who has no problems flirting with other women in front of you, than it either way he has girls to hit up whether you're there or not.

But I'm no Chad by any means, I'm here looking out for the friend you're leading on.

I honestly couldn't care if you get with Chad or not, leave that decent nigga out of it.
>>
>>18692512
that makes sense. this is what i'm here for so thank you.

i guess i've never been super out going or flirtacious, and especially not with someone who doesn't show a ton of interest in me/constantly tells me to my face about who he thinks is attractive.

am i the one who messed it up with chad?

did i somehow cause him to act like a chad?

the women he flirts with have no interest in him and he seems to only do it to annoy me.
>>
>>18692338
>Roastie
>Reddit spacing
You have to go back
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.