[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad kitten.jpg (68KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
sad kitten.jpg
68KB, 800x541px
Me and my boyfriend had an argument, so in the heat of the moment I said his obsession for the gym is making him look like a a pro wrestler and I said he has body dysmorphia, he then said Im only getting mad because his chest is bigger than mine and then I replied and said he has a small dick. He laughed at me because he made me measure his dick one time at the start of our 18 month relationship when I asked how big it was so he knows I know it's not small and was just grasping at straws, I felt embarrassed but he called his brother, said some things in Arabic (I assume asking if he could stay the night at his) and then went to his place.

I feel embarrassed and childish after that, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18692220

Use the time alone to think about why you were fighting and decide if it was a big deal or just something stupid that's not your or his fault.

Then act accordingly.
>>
>>18692220
Apologies. That's all. Give him a bj as well.
>>
>>18692220
>said some things in Arabic
They will kill you
>>
it depends on how large his dick is
>>
>>18692220
>his chest is bigger than mine
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>18692220
It doesn't matter what you said. What emotions were you feeling? And what action did your bf have that made you feel that way?
>>
You're both childish. Why would you start insulting each other with stupid shit, that's not how arguments should work. Learn to communicate and not act like 5 yo kids at the playground. If you really can't come up with better arguments that insulting their appearance then maybe stop and think what the fuck you're doing and if your point even makes any sense.
>>
Damn your boyfriend sounds like a real mofo. Next time how about you choose your battles. pop a kid out so you can abuse it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.