[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship troubles? Cheats? Liars? Let's rant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 81323647.jpg (294KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
81323647.jpg
294KB, 1280x800px
Relationship troubles? Cheats? Liars?
Let's rant.
>>
My ex whom i dated for 3 or so years used me to get through depression and then tried to sell me this bullshit that she was actually bi and wanted to hook up with chicks and shit, kept swearing i was the priority in her life, I'm too soft spoken and shit so i cave.

Then after a year she decided she didn't want to move to my state, decided she was exclusively lesbian but still wanted to "date" me for emotional attachment, despite her obviously becoming distant and admitting to not being attracted to me.

Then she tried to tell everyone that i dumped her because i couldn't handle the LDR anymore (i fell for the ldr meme) when she literally had been steering the relationship down a cliff.

Now i have a gnawing suspicion that my next relationship will be the same shit where I'm just going to be manipulated and used.
Wew
>>
>>18692037
Not every girl is that messed up. That's not right. Being used is a horrible feeling and I can say I doubt you will find another girl that fucked in the head to do that to you, and if you do you are looking for then wrong girl.
>>
>>18692043
Thanks Anon
Still working to get over my shyness, introversion and soft spoken nature to get back into the game. Highly considering dating apps at the moment, since I'm not all that out going normally.

Friends keep trying to set me up with a single chick in our group, but i don't think the feelings mutual on her side, but I'm trying to feel things out at the moment.
>>
>>18692015
It's not necessarily troubles, but things have been a little rocky with my girlfriend

>she's petrified of making mistakes in front of me because she thinks I'll dump her
>I just want a girlfriend who makes mistakes like a human being
>I put these fears in her head because she saw me searching "worried about relationship future" on Google

I wanna keep us strong. Damn my stupid mind for trying to pick us apart
>>
I have been dumped and can't get over shit for more than relationship lasted. I feel fucking inferior to her in every way possible and no woman interests me much. My confidence has been crushed in every way possible. I can't eat and work properly, meanwhile she's going here and there happy as fuck, hardworking as shit, so on, so forth. Starts to flirt with my acquiantance, just the same way as she flirted with me before. I feel as I have no balls anymore, nothing, lost. I don't even know what I want to do anymore, I have never been such indecisive in my entire life, such inadequate. Today I wanted to approach her and stopped midway, I know she feels my fear. I change my opinions and choices every two fucking seconds. All the fucking time I felt she decides for me, and if I do -- I just cannot stick to my decision.
>>
Things have been a bit rocky with my girlfriend. She had to move back home in Detroit due to financial problems. We decided to try and make it work long distance which was great for the first couple of months.

Then she got a job as a nurse which has been taking up most of her time. I don't mind it since we would still make time for each other to talk but lately we've been talking less and less.

It's gotten to the point where she's not responding to any of my texts or calls. I'm not sure what to do but it feel like our relationship might be over soon. Which really worries me mostly because I still love her and since I had plans to fly over and see her next month to meet her parents
>>
She was the biggest lier in fucking existence. Anything and everythibg she said ended up being a lie. "I love you" "I care about you so much" "I'd grow ols with you" all lies. She deserves to have her heart stop all together
>>
Fallen in love with two women. If I break up with either of them they will surely be scarred forever. Fuck.
>>
File: 1501240233056.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501240233056.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>18692015
Im always wrong. Even though I know he's lying through his teeth and talking complete bullshit; somehow he will spin the argument around and I will be the one who has to apologize.

I seem to constantly pick up on his bullshit or other matters where its like he doesn't want to take responsibility for his apathy, neglect or other passive emotional abuse. Whenever I do he then says Im guilt-tripping him to do something even if that something is for him to act like a decent human being.

But no - he's all "enlightened" and know way more than I do apparently. It's his way or the highway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.