[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cool being a woman? What is or isn't cool about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: just dont know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
just dont know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Is it cool being a woman?

What is or isn't cool about it?
>>
Yes and no.
Pros: fashion, glamour, shoes, the ability to experience pregnancy and birth, spherical thinking, multiple orgasms

Cons: periods, pms, the ability to experience pregnancy and birth, social stigmas, and honestly, it's dangerous in a way most men don't understand.
>>
>>18692041
You are so full of shit it's coming out of the screen
>>18692012
They don't have a lot going for them
>>
>>18692041
what do you think about the amber rose slut walk and, in your opinion, what is the average amount of sexual partners a woman should have before a committed relationship.
>>
You get to wear nice clothes. Men like me have to just design them. Theres some kind of power relationship in women wearing clothes designed by a man but I think most guys who do just really really like womens clothes for whatever reason.

Something not cool? Well if i were a woman, Id have to do conceal and carry everywhere I go. As a man I can assert myself with body language and choose to diffuse high tension situations. I really love that ability, Id miss it.

Men are more respected as artists. When women do it, they are seen as housewives passing the time, or older single ladies venting their societal crisis.

Women can befriend anyone. Anyone they choose. Its so easy that they start drama just for fun.
>>
>>18692314
>bitter male detected
>>
>>18692318
The south walk is fucking stupid and backwards thinking.

As far as serial partners, it depends (like with every adult human) what the individual is comfortable with. But, I do absolutely believe in sex before marriage. You don't buy a car without test driving it, and marriage lasts a lot longer than a car.
>>
>>18692355
Fucking auto correct. *slut* walk
>>
>>18692012
the emotions suck

guys fuck with them constantly
>>
>>18692355
but you do agree that a woman having over 50 partners is too many
>>
>>18692425
That's a lot. I think it would depend on her age and circumstances. A elderly woman who's been single most or all of her life could easily rack up that number. A woman (or man) under 30 who's had that many has issues that need to be addressed. I think in a young adult, that would qualify as nymphomania.
>>
File: girls.gif (4MB, 514x300px) Image search: [Google]
girls.gif
4MB, 514x300px
>>18692377
>>
>>18692377
>implying girls don't do the same shit
>>
here's a mofo sexy as video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP6QhCz42jw&feature=youtu.be xD
>>
Menstrual cramps are torture for a lot of women, but we can't take days off for them. Also PMS in general is awful and men don't understand or don't care.

Heels are also torture. I never wear heels for fun but in my last job I was obliged to do so. My feet were literally bleeding at the end of the day.

You always have to be on guard. Taking public transport or simply walking on the street at night as a woman is scary in a way that it isn't for men.

As soon as you turn 25 or so everyone gets on your case about marriage and kids. If you turn 30 and you're still single people start looking at you with pity, or saying "it's not too late!"

In general, a shitload of strangers making unwarranted comments about your appearance, sex appeal, and/or fashion choices.
>>
the only thing not cool is how men treat you. as far as being a woman in and of itself there's nothing not-cool i can think of
>>
Everything good balances out with its share with shit, for both genders in different ways.
>>
>>18692012
Idk personally I think it has perks and disadvantages same as being male does, but also depends on your view on shit.

Like for example, I'm a submissive more traditional person. I take comfort knowing for the most part all I have to do is bat my eyes and look scared and most people will help me. I also dream of being the stereotypical 50's housewife and I know if I were a man that dream of mine would be basically out of the question. It's much harder for men to play that role than women, however if you are a woman who does not desire that role then that's not exactly a perk?

Now, I could do without the biological bullshit, periods are a bitch, pregnancy is a bitch, vaginas in general are terrible and much more gross than penis's if you ask me. But all in all, I'd happy to be a woman and I wouldn't trade it if I could. Due to my specific life's goals, wants, and interests, I'd have a much harder time achieving those if I were a man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.