[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilt from being an asshole on accident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5277.jpg (62KB, 442x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5277.jpg
62KB, 442x528px
I fucked up my last relationship by being an asshole

She was super depressed all her life but I made it worse

I pressured her into sex (I was her first) I didn't mean to but I definitely did, I really cared about her but I wasn't showing it enough I guess

Like she'd tell me that she didn't want to have sex but during the date I'd make a move for it, she'd tell me no and I'd make another move. She told me she felt completely broken by me doing this to her, except she told me on the day she left me

The guilt fucking kills me
It's fucked with me so much
Is there anyway I can fix this, I never meant to hurt her and I still have feelings for her
>>
>>18691823
Just adding on, I apologized of course but she ended up with a rebound a few weeks after
She also viewed my apologies as just insincere

Haven't talked to her in 3 months the breakup was 4 months back
>>
>>18691823
No. You fucked up. You're going to feel guilty for a long time. Even if you make it right, you're still going to feel guilty, if you're a good person who actually did just make a mistake.

Learn from it and don't do it again, asshole.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.