[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you need to be confident >BUT you need to be accept rejection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: misc-jackie-chan-l.jpg (98KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
misc-jackie-chan-l.jpg
98KB, 1500x843px
>you need to be confident
>BUT you need to be accept rejection
>>
Confidence is just being self-assured. Know who you are, your self-worth. Being rejected isn't always a reflection of your character.
>>
>>18691712
>it's a conflating confidence with a lack of rejection thread

Anon, look inwards for your confidence, not outwards
>>
>>18691712
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive like you seem to imply
If anything, real confidence helps you accept rejection
>>
>>18691729

Ask out a girl, she says no. Okay. Move on.

Ask out another girl, she also says no. Okay. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

Turn 28 one day and realize you've been asking out girls your whole life and they've all turned you down. How do I even confidence at this point?
>>
>>18691767
you cant, confidence is not a magic substance, you develop it through success

success with girls come from:
>looks
>social status
>financial status
>how you express yourself

generally, your success in real life radiates to women that will give you their attention
>>
>>18691712
There is no contradiction there at all.

Confidence means that when someone rejects you, you say to yourself they're wrong, and set out to prove it by not being rejected next time.
>>
>>18691767
By realizing that your entire life you have only asked two girls out. Get in tinder and start playing the numbers game like everyone else.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.