[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I'm at Uni and for the most part I keep to myself and attend my classes. One day out of the blue a girl that's in one of my tutorials starts messaging me on Facebook, we have a really long conversation about fairly surface level things and eventually I sign off for the night.

Fast forward about 3 weeks and she has messaged me almost every 2nd day. These conversations are very one-sided, it almost seems as if she isn't really reading what I reply to her. She is always the one that initiates conversation, she obviously has some mental issues though and keeps saying how she's ugly and a terrible person (she's a solid 7/10 but whatever).

To clarify I have no romantic interest in this girl and have made no effort to show any interest, besides the fact that I don't think we have any chemistry, she is clearly unstable. My replies to her are very neutral or supportive. Then yesterday she messages me saying that I should stay away from her as "You're too kind for me" and "I would drag you into the shit, I'm a toxic person"

Literally what did she mean by this? I don't even talk to girls for the most part so this whole experience has been incredibly uncomfortable. Should I just take her advice and not say hi to her on campus anymore? I don't mind being friendly but I don't want to be some sort of emotional sponge.
>>
>Literally what did she mean by this?
she wants your attention, it's a cry for help.

>Should I just take her advice...?
honestly, it hardly matters what you do if she's projecting this much of her inner turmoil. the best thing is maybe get her to find professional help.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.